• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Where is the closest place we can get Mickey waffles in the morning?
Trattoria al Forno has them. It's right on the boardwalk!

Trattoria al Forno on the BoardWalk has Mickey Waffles as a side dish on the adult menu for $5. They are on the children's menu for $8, which includes 2 sides and a drink. Photos show 1 waffle on the adult menu and 2 waffles on the children's menu, but I don't know if that's accurate. This restaurant has Table Service To Go through mobile order on the MDE app.

Beach Club Marketplace at the Beach Club has Mickey Waffles as an entree, with choice of side, for $10. They are on the children's menu for $7.29, which includes 2 sides and a drink. Photos show 3 waffles on the adult menu and 2 waffles on the children's menu, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Marketplace at Ale & Compass at Yacht Club has Mickey Waffles as an entree, with choice of side, for $10.49. They are on the children's menu for $7.29, which includes 2 sides and a drink. Photos show 3 waffles on the adult menu and 2 waffles on the children's menu, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Ale & Compass Restaurant at Yacht Club does not have them on the adult menu. They have them on the children's menu for $8, which includes 2 sides and a drink. Photo shows 2 waffles, but I don't know if that's accurate. This restaurant has Table Service to Go through mobile order on the MDE app.

Garden Grove at the Swan has Mickey Mouse Belgian Waffles, with strawberries and whipped sweet cream, on the children's menu for $9

Grounds at the Swan has Mickey Waffles for $7.50.

Just booked our next trip, staying at the BWI again! I swore we'd stay somewhere else this time (after BWI the last 2 trips) but nothing else in the Epcot resort area was available with the AP discount. So we're going back "home" I suppose! ha ha

Any chance they'll bring back in-room dining this year? I really miss not being able to order breakfast. Last trip we sent one person down to either boardwalk bakery or the belle vue lounge to grab stuff but none of us like having to leave the room before we're ready.

Trattoria al Forno on the BoardWalk has Mickey Waffles as a side dish on the adult menu for $5. They are on the children's menu for $8, which includes 2 sides and a drink. Photos show 1 waffle on the adult menu and 2 waffles on the children's menu, but I don't know if that's accurate. This restaurant has Table Service To Go through mobile order on the MDE app.

Beach Club Marketplace at the Beach Club has Mickey Waffles as an entree, with choice of side, for $10. They are on the children's menu for $7.29, which includes 2 sides and a drink. Photos show 3 waffles on the adult menu and 2 waffles on the children's menu, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Marketplace at Ale & Compass at Yacht Club has Mickey Waffles as an entree, with choice of side, for $10.49. They are on the children's menu for $7.29, which includes 2 sides and a drink. Photos show 3 waffles on the adult menu and 2 waffles on the children's menu, but I don't know if that's accurate.

Ale & Compass Restaurant at Yacht Club does not have them on the adult menu. They have them on the children's menu for $8, which includes 2 sides and a drink. Photo shows 2 waffles, but I don't know if that's accurate. This restaurant has Table Service to Go through mobile order on the MDE app.

Garden Grove at the Swan has Mickey Mouse Belgian Waffles, with strawberries and whipped sweet cream, on the children's menu for $9

Grounds at the Swan has Mickey Waffles for $7.50.
Thanks, good to know we can get them to go at Trattoria a Forno. We're used to staying at GF and getting at Gaspy's, is a morning must!

About how long does the tie dye take and how much does it cost?

I can’t believe I don’t know the cost as we’ve done them what seems like a gazzilion times…. I want to say like $15 or so? But, I’m not entirely sure, so hopefully someone else knows.

Takes about 10-20 mins, roughly speaking. We’ve found we get better results if we really take our time to make sure each section is saturated and also take care to not bleed colors. My son just plows through it but my daughter is really careful - and the results show!

I can’t believe I don’t know the cost as we’ve done them what seems like a gazzilion times…. I want to say like $15 or so? But, I’m not entirely sure, so hopefully someone else knows.

Takes about 10-20 mins, roughly speaking. We’ve found we get better results if we really take our time to make sure each section is saturated and also take care to not bleed colors. My son just plows through it but my daughter is really careful - and the results show!

I am hoping that snow doesn't stop me from going down, but I want to do it!
Thanks!

Our room wasn’t ready when we got here. So we jumped on the AK bus and as soon as we pulled off we got the notification. We just now got back to the room and I couldn’t be happier with our view! Room 3243

Attachments

• 69477683-41FA-45F1-9F5A-900F40AA1647.jpeg
    69477683-41FA-45F1-9F5A-900F40AA1647.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 55BB3C2D-3C01-4F0D-A110-CB780D8A95E4.jpeg
    55BB3C2D-3C01-4F0D-A110-CB780D8A95E4.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 121
  • C8788F83-7394-423E-A77F-8B0A9354073B.jpeg
    C8788F83-7394-423E-A77F-8B0A9354073B.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 110
Our room wasn’t ready when we got here. So we jumped on the AK bus and as soon as we pulled off we got the notification. We just now got back to the room and I couldn’t be happier with our view! Room 3243
Those are awesome pics! What a great view. Does that count as a Water View room? I'm curious how noisy/bright it is, or if the room is quiet enough to let you sleep any. (Not that I think I could sleep, being that excited and seeing all that my first night...)

Those are awesome pics! What a great view. Does that count as a Water View room? I'm curious how noisy/bright it is, or if the room is quiet enough to let you sleep any. (Not that I think I could sleep, being that excited and seeing all that my first night...)

Thank you! Yes, this is a water view. :) It’s pretty noisy but the views make it worth while for us! We started our morning very early so we have just turned in. We’re tired enough the noise isn’t a problem. Also, the tv drownsout A lot of it. We are checking in to the GF on Monday. A part of me wishes we would have just strayed here the entire trip!

Quick question as I work on my packing list.... is there separate shampoo and conditioner at Boardwalk Inn? I don't care if it's the large bottles or individual small containers - I just have really long hair so need a separate conditioner rather than the combined version.

Quick question as I work on my packing list.... is there separate shampoo and conditioner at Boardwalk Inn? I don't care if it's the large bottles or individual small containers - I just have really long hair so need a separate conditioner rather than the combined version.
We are here now and have the individual H2O

Attachments

• 0F3A82C8-6072-466A-8680-ECA09D261ECC.jpeg
    0F3A82C8-6072-466A-8680-ECA09D261ECC.jpeg
    79.7 KB · Views: 25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter