Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

:wave2: My husband & I will be bringing our 3 year old daughter again this year! Last year we stayed at the Contemporary, Theme Park view (we went all out for our ONLY trip to Disney...:confused3 ) this year we are staying Boardwalk Inn & I'm really excited! We will be there August 9-August 15:woohoo:

:wave2: My husband & I will be bringing our 3 year old daughter again this year! Last year we stayed at the Contemporary, Theme Park view (we went all out for our ONLY trip to Disney...:confused3 ) this year we are staying Boardwalk Inn & I'm really excited! We will be there August 9-August 15:woohoo:

Should be a great time to be there... That's when I'm there too! If you see a wedding at SeaBreeze Point at 5pm on the 13th wave and think good thoughts for me!

You got married the same year as my sister. We're in Disney for her five year anniversary too... And the birth of her son last week! Disney with babies... It's a brave new world we're entering!

Should be a great time to be there... That's when I'm there too! If you see a wedding at SeaBreeze Point at 5pm on the 13th wave and think good thoughts for me!

We move to BWV from the Poly on the 13th. I will hope to be strolling buy wishing pixie dust for you!! I love seeing weddings when we are there.

We are going WAY out of our (monorail resorts)comfort zone and making BWI our first ever EPCOT resort stay July 25-30. I just have to say WOW at the information WDWkook has put into this! Thank you so much and looking forward to enjoying our visit!

Liz

MILITARY SALUTE TICKETS AND ROOM DISCOUNT EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER - 2016 EXTENSION COMING SOON.

Steve first made the announcement HERE and then Disney officially announced it HERE.

MILITARY SALUTE TICKETS AND ROOM DISCOUNT EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER - 2016 EXTENSION COMING SOON.

Steve first made the announcement HERE and then Disney officially announced it HERE.

Looks like it is through December 2015 with a later announcement for 2016. Did I misread or miss something?

Liz

We are going WAY out of our (monorail resorts)comfort zone and making BWI our first ever EPCOT resort stay July 25-30. I just have to say WOW at the information WDWkook has put into this! Thank you so much and looking forward to enjoying our visit!

Liz
We stayed at BWI for the first time last year. Polynesian was our former resort of choice. I have to say though - that we LOVE BWI and the convenience to DHS and Epcot is great!! We will not be staying at the Poly anymore. BWI is our new Disney home!:flower1:

Looks like it is through December 2015 with a later announcement for 2016. Did I misread or miss something?

Liz
That's correct. They usually "renew" the program, but this time they extended it first so people can make plans now and not wait or wonder about a renewal. Disney reports they will post renewal details "soon."

That's correct. They usually "renew" the program, but this time they extended it first so people can make plans now and not wait or wonder about a renewal. Disney reports they will post renewal details "soon."

I really appreciate the discount Disney offers Military but was really tired of the "October/November Shuffle". It is one reason we decided on a short July visit! Thanks for helping to get the information out there Kook!

Liz

I just realized that I never had our dates added. We will be in BWI Deluxe CL from 7/11/15 to 7/16/15. 20 Days to go and it's getting much harder to contain my excitement!!!

I will certainly add your dates to the Bulletin. Which floor did you request? 3rd or 4th?

Club level would be great, but we have such a deal on these two rooms that it would be about triple the price to upgrade. I'll probably just end up doing a GG order.
Sometimes when you're using a discount code, the CL rate may only marginally increase your nightly rate, maybe $75 or so depending on the CL. If you divide that out by the number go guests in the room, sometimes it's not that much more per guest/per day.

Getting excited....this Thursday is the 100 day mark until our trip to WDW/BWI on October 3! We will be celebrating with a Disney planning dinner for the 4 of us. All of ADR's are booked, now we can think about Fast passes and other details.

:yay:

You'll love being able to take the stroller right over to Epcot and DHS. I'll log your dates:)

:love:

party:today is our 100 day mark! checking in to BWI on Oct 3rd. We are celebrating with a 100 days party complete with tostadas and margaritas tonite!

Olé! That is so cute.

Liz

Congratulations, Liz and thank you for your sweet comment. Have you considered a split MK/Epcot stay? Best of both worlds;). I'll add your dates to the BoardWalk Bulletin:)

I really appreciate the discount Disney offers Military but was really tired of the "October/November Shuffle". It is one reason we decided on a short July visit! Thanks for helping to get the information out there Kook!

Liz

You're welcome and I hope you have a magical vacation.

I will certainly add your dates to the Bulletin. Which floor did you request? 3rd or 4th?

We requested 3rd floor by Seashore Sweets only because we prefer a larger balcony and this location is closer to the stairs for easier access to the lounge. However, any location works for us. I

Just realized this whole time I didn't ask you , Kook to add us to the Bulletin....If it's not too much trouble we're heading to BWV 8/15th-26th, and then to HHR 26th-28th. Thanks...

We stayed at BWI for the first time last year. Polynesian was our former resort of choice. I have to say though - that we LOVE BWI and the convenience to DHS and Epcot is great!! We will not be staying at the Poly anymore. BWI is our new Disney home!:flower1:

This makes me excited. We're trying to tick off all the CL resorts but tend to go back to our favorites.

Congratulations, Liz and thank you for your sweet comment. Have you considered a split MK/Epcot stay? Best of both worlds;). I'll add your dates to the BoardWalk Bulletin:)

You're welcome and I hope you have a magical vacation.

If we were staying longer and there was availability we would try a split stay. It's a combination work / anniversary trip for DH so we may lose one day depending on his schedule. After reading the info here I'm getting excited!

Liz

You'll love being able to take the stroller right over to Epcot and DHS. I'll log your dates:)

That is the plan :woohoo:or take the boat :boat: Regardless I am very excited! And thank you for all you do for this thread. The information is wonderful and very thorough :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter