Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Part II)

Just booked for a short trip November 17-20. We stayed at the Dolphin in June and wanted to go for the Christmas decorations, but not break the bank by taking a second trip in the same year. I was SOOO excited when a LM standard room opened up for our dates!! :thumbsup2 I'd love to know about the drink station too! Also, I noticed that only "standard room" was an option. Are there pool/lake view rooms specifically, or are those just requests? Thanks!!

They are just requests. I requested a non-ground floor room. I don't intend on spending a lot of time in the room (except for naps, sleeping, getting ready, etc..) so I don't care which building we have. I just want a higher up floor so I don't need to worry as much about critters sneaking in the room (which I read on here). Also, I read on here to stay out of bushes, etc.. since that is where snakes and spiders hide.

I don't mind living in NY and not being around those kinds of things!!

They are just requests. I requested a non-ground floor room. I don't intend on spending a lot of time in the room (except for naps, sleeping, getting ready, etc..) so I don't care which building we have. I just want a higher up floor so I don't need to worry as much about critters sneaking in the room (which I read on here). Also, I read on here to stay out of bushes, etc.. since that is where snakes and spiders hide.

Yes! We live in SC, so we're used to the critters, but I still don't like them! :) We always request non-ground floor too for the same reason. We've been in November before (stayed at Pop,) and the biggest issue we saw was the lizards.

I don't want a ground room floor either, for critters, as well as noise. I like being up higher, since everyone walks by the rooms on the ground floor, and I just think it's noisier.

I would be so happy if there is a drink station at the LM pool! I always get up early, and get a drink, then actually get ready for the day before going to the food court for breakfast. So having one right there would be so helpful.

We still don't have an FAQ thread, right? I'd hate to ask basic questions that have been answered, but I also don't feel like reading through ALL the pages on the multiple threads ;)

EXCUSE ME...but I must have missed those posts. What about critters?

Yes! We live in SC, so we're used to the critters, but I still don't like them! :) We always request non-ground floor too for the same reason. We've been in November before (stayed at Pop,) and the biggest issue we saw was the lizards.
Oh I have had lizards in my house lately so that's okay. Well my lizards are only 2 inches are so long. It was the comment about snakes that is throwing me.

We still don't have an FAQ thread, right? I'd hate to ask basic questions that have been answered, but I also don't feel like reading through ALL the pages on the multiple threads ;)

I will begin making one!

How do I change font size and color though?

Nemo Suite in 5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait...driving this time from PA!! YIKES!

disneydreamfan14 said:
I will begin making one!

How do I change font size and color though?

If your using a pc you can change everything at the top of the box you type in. I have not found out how on the IPad yet .

If your using a pc you can change everything at the top of the box you type in. I have not found out how on the IPad yet .

Great! I have started a list of ?s and will hopefully get the new thread up by tonight! I'm running out to do a few errands now but will get to work when I return home!

I'm a member of TouringPlan's liners chat, and a member there said that as of yesterday, Disney seems to have painted over the obscene items. However, there were still some scratches on the cars.

I don't know if this has been posted here yet, but WDW News Today is reporting the Cars section has been vandalized. Very sad.

http://twitter.com/WDWNT/statuses/228910831344173056

I'm not sure about this. I searched the internet for more reports and it appears that this is the only source. I hope it is a hoax. If not, ropes will likely be going up. What a crying shame.

PS. If Jaxjags is correct maybe the quick cover-up will discourage copy cat vandals

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter