Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Thank you!!

I only ask about the showers... Because Don't tell anyone.. But i color my hair! :scared1: I know shocker.. so i like to wet my hair add some leave in conditioner in so the color isn't killing the pool!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Mo!:wave2: I'm a virtual friend to Dorine, so I know you! :rolleyes1

Glad you asked some of the questions I had...did you ever find out if the doors are metal? I may want to do some magnets...:p (I am only at page 110, so it may have been answered)

Lynn

Nevermind, found it first page :scratchin :blush: :rolleyes2
I check in the 23rd:cool1:

I would like to send a few packages to the resort to pick up on arrival. Trying to organize things now to see shipping costs and such. I figure I will place the orders on the 18th or 19th if shipping seems right.

However I cannot seem to locate the mailing address for AOA. All the links I click just say "be sure to send packages to the resorts mailing address", but I can't find the actual address. I'm sure I've missed it on a simple click somewhere, but can anyone help?

I would like to send a few packages to the resort to pick up on arrival. Trying to organize things now to see shipping costs and such. I figure I will place the orders on the 18th or 19th if shipping seems right.

However I cannot seem to locate the mailing address for AOA. All the links I click just say "be sure to send packages to the resorts mailing address", but I can't find the actual address. I'm sure I've missed it on a simple click somewhere, but can anyone help?

Art of Animation
1850 Animation Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

I'm back and forth about ordering food from gardengrocer. I think we're going to do the dining plan, but I'd ever like to grab breakfast or lunch stuff for my group, especially considering the fridge sounds good size! I'm actually thinking of packing Mac and cheese or lunch meats in a hot/cold bag.

We ordered from GG. A case of water, coffee creamer, yogurt and some fresh fruit. It was perfect and it was really nice to have some snacks on hand rather than the packaged stuff that comes with the dining plans. We packed dry protein bars and oatmeal for breakfast. Only ordered stuff from GG that wouldn't travel well.

Wondering if there are any private showers at the pools, where I could have a proper shower before flying home at 8.30pm - late checkout (if approved) would only take me to 1pm. Thanks

Wondering if there are any private showers at the pools, where I could have a proper shower before flying home at 8.30pm - late checkout (if approved) would only take me to 1pm. Thanks

Here are a few restroom pictures from the Cars pool. I have some from the Nemo pool somewhere, but can't find them in all of my thousands of pictures.

I'm so glad you took those! I was so impressed by those restrooms but I was too chicken to snap any pics! I was so afraid someone would walk in and think I was some kind of sicko LOL!

I'm so glad you took those! I was so impressed by those restrooms but I was too chicken to snap any pics! I was so afraid someone would walk in and think I was some kind of sicko LOL!

I take pictures of everything. I'm sure some people have given me strange looks when I have been focusing my camera on a cool light fixture or unusual door knob or Hidden Mickey in a carpet, but I don't really care. If I can come back and share with DIS friends - help them answer a question or concern in some way - I'm fine with a few stares from random strangers. :upsidedow

Yeah, I took a few shots of the nuts and spark plugs on top of the fence, and spent way too much time trying to just Sarges sign just right. But I was afraid somebody might actually call security if they saw me taking pics in the bathroom!!!! HA! Looking so forward to seeing AOA again :)

Yeah, I took a few shots of the nuts and spark plugs on top of the fence, and spent way too much time trying to just Sarges sign just right. But I was afraid somebody might actually call security if they saw me taking pics in the bathroom!!!! HA! Looking so forward to seeing AOA again :)

Ha ha! We just got back from WDW, so it'll be a long wait until March. I will enjoy seeing the pictures of other crazy/psycho photographers :wave2: to get me through until then.

We have a very short trip planned 3 nights for me and our youngest and 4 for dh. I missed booking AoA for all the nights, but finally was able to get a reservation only having to spend one night at Pop. We were just at Pop in June and it was great but my son wanted to stay of AoA! I don't think I will tell him. We have to stay in a LM room. DH is travelling for work and we have to stay in a certain price range. I am still hoping to spend our first night at AoA but at least we have a room for most of the trip.

Checking in to AOA in two weeks! :cool1: Can anybody tell me if there is a clothes iron in the room? We are staying in a Cars suite. TIA!

Lisa

Hey! Anyone know where they play movie under the stars? Thank you! (-:

At the big blue pool.

As for the pool towels, there aren't any. It's my one complaint about AoA. You have to use the thin, tiny ones from your room. Next time I will bring my own from home.

How is phone/internet service in the Cars suites area? We have AT&T as our service provider for our phone. I know we are on vacation and should be somewhat disconnected but I have my own business and need to be somewhat available to check emails and such a couple times.
Thanks! t-6 days and counting!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter