Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Have they by chance added in a beverage station near the LM section?

related question-when is the beverage station near the pool open, and would that be closer than the food court? Just trying to figure out a strategy to get my coffee ASAP in the morning!!

No there is no station for food or drink near the LM section, you have to go to the food court, it's a bit of a hike at first but you get used to it

A tip!- if your in the LM section when you get off the buses don't go through the main building go to the end of the bus stops (downtown disney is the last one) and go round the building using the sidewalk you cut a couple of minutes off the walk back to LM section

related question-when is the beverage station near the pool open, and would that be closer than the food court? Just trying to figure out a strategy to get my coffee ASAP in the morning!!

The beverage station by the pool only has soda and iced tea, not coffee. You will need to go into the food court for that coffee fix! On the plus side, the coffee is better now than it used to be.

Hi All
I have a follow-up question. Is there coffee makers in the room, room service for coffee or am I gonna have to shove my DH out the door early to bring back coffee? I don't function well with my morning coffee.
TIA

magictam2 said:
Hi All
I have a follow-up question. Is there coffee makers in the room, room service for coffee or am I gonna have to shove my DH out the door early to bring back coffee? I don't function well with my morning coffee.
TIA

There are coffee makers in the family suites, but not the LM rooms

Will I be able to purchase a container of half and half at this resort? I know it sounds silly but I can not go without my half and half for my coffee and we are bringing our own coffee to make in the room :/

Just got my ME mail! we will be staying in a LM room at AofA in 36 days! :banana: We were at Pop last week and we spent a lot of time walking around AofA. It really is beautiful! I have to admit though, I'm not looking forward to the walk from the LM rooms to the food court.

Will I be able to purchase a container of half and half at this resort? I know it sounds silly but I can not go without my half and half for my coffee and we are bringing our own coffee to make in the room :/

We are here now. I have seen some groceries in the store, but nothing refrigerated. They have "coffee cream" dispensers at the counter near the coffee, but don't know for sure if it's the real thing. If it is, you could take some in a small cup to your room. The little 'packets' of cream that they have (liquid) say Coffeemate on them.

We are here now. I have seen some groceries in the store, but nothing refrigerated. They have "coffee cream" dispensers at the counter near the coffee, but don't know for sure if it's the real thing. If it is, you could take some in a small cup to your room. The little 'packets' of cream that they have (liquid) say Coffeemate on them.

Thanks I appreciate the response :). We will be there in two weeks so ill have to fill a cup up lol

Thanks I appreciate the response :). We will be there in two weeks so ill have to fill a cup up lol

Bella, have you tried Mini-Moos by Land O Lakes? They are shelf-stable half&half creamers.

http://www.landolakes.com/product/2579/mini-moos-half-half

I'm pretty particular about my coffee (I use just half&half in it) and these work well for me for backpacking and other times when I can't refrigerate cream. I rotate a few boxes in and out of my "storm power loss" kit.

Most grocery stores carry them now near the powdered non-dairy creamers. But to emphasize - they are in fact real cream and not non-dairy creamer.

do they have flavored coffee cream? I have to have coffee in the morning, but I like it to have more flavored.

I just booked 5 nights in the LM standard room for December 2014! We will then take a cruise on the Fantasy. We will be celebrating my husband's homecoming after his upcoming deployment.

I am so excited!! My older daughter will be 4 years old and we took her to DW when she was 20 months old. Now that she is really into Mickey Mouse and gang I cannot wait to see her reaction to everything during this trip.

The resort looks so beautiful and I can't wait to get there. I've read 26 pages of the thread tonight and love hearing about everyone's stay :thumbsup2.

I see that everyone has said that the LM rooms are excluded from discounts. Does anyone know if that includes the Military discount that Disney offers?

I am sure this has probably already been asked and answered, but I missed it. Can anyone tell me what character is building 9 in the LM section? I am just curious. Thank You!

I am sure this has probably already been asked and answered, but I missed it. Can anyone tell me what character is building 9 in the LM section? I am just curious. Thank You!

Building 9 is King Triton, Ariel is 8 and Ursula is 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter