Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Hi all!

Staying in AoA for 10 days from August 28th 2013! 20 days to go!
We have a Chef Mickey's reservation on the 30th at 7:00am, I have read that the buses start running at 6:30 am, are we going to be cutting it fine? Or will this be ok? Will it matter if we're a couple of minutes late? I should think this is the first reservation of the morning?
I would prefer not to get a taxi, but if we HAVE to does anybody know how much they are to the MK?
I appreciate any thoughts you have thanks!

Hi all!

Staying in AoA for 10 days from August 28th 2013! 20 days to go!
We have a Chef Mickey's reservation on the 30th at 7:00am, I have read that the buses start running at 6:30 am, are we going to be cutting it fine? Or will this be ok? Will it matter if we're a couple of minutes late? I should think this is the first reservation of the morning?
I would prefer not to get a taxi, but if we HAVE to does anybody know how much they are to the MK?
I appreciate any thoughts you have thanks!

I would get a taxi! I think that is cutting it to close!

For those that have rooms at AOA for August 2013 what room discounts did you get for the third week of August. I'm doing research for August 2014 and was curious!

Yeah, zero discounts for LM. But if I remember correctly I vleiev there was a 15% discount on the suits the week we are there. (Aug. 15th)

I was able to get a 15% discount for the Cars Suite. I believe I booked in February/March.

Does anyone know what type of coffee/tea maker are in the suites. Can't remember if it is Keurig or not lol want to bring some of the cups so I can make the tea i like lol

Thanks for any info
Pmart

PMart said:
Does anyone know what type of coffee/tea maker are in the suites. Can't remember if it is Keurig or not lol want to bring some of the cups so I can make the tea i like lol

Thanks for any info
Pmart

They are Cuisinart coffee makers. The coffee is terrible (unless it changed since November).

Thanks for any info
Pmart

They are Cuisinart coffee makers. The coffee is terrible (unless it changed since November).

Same coffee makers but the coffee pods were Joffreys during my July stay:)

You guys are awesome , I am going to bring a few pods of my own so I know it will be good lol

Yeah, zero discounts for LM. But if I remember correctly I vleiev there was a 15% discount on the suits the week we are there. (Aug. 15th)

We are looking at suites!! We are bringing my mother in law so need extra space!! We don't have a preference between Nemo, Cars or Lion King but would like a discount!! :) thanks!!

Can anyone tell me what they were given at check-in when you book a suite with no theme? I want Nemo but that is not an option. You think if i choose just suite they will give me nemo at check in. What has been everyone's experience with this?

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me what they were given at check-in when you book a suite with no theme? I want Nemo but that is not an option. You think if i choose just suite they will give me nemo at check in. What has been everyone's experience with this?

Thanks!
It will all be based on availability. I might suggest requesting via phone that you would like the Nemo section and then ask again upon check in. I had to pick a section for mine, but would love to be suprised. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter