• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Art of Animation Resort Info Thread! Mouseketeers welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
candy0730 said:
We are leaving for the airport in 1 hour! :cool1: I can't believe the day has come at last. I haven't shown my family any pictures because I want to see the look on their faces when they see how awesome the resort is.

Hopefully check in won't be too crazy.

I hope everyone has a magical trip! :banana:

Awwww how exciting! I hope you guys have a super magical trip! I think I speak for all of us in saying that we can't wait to see pics and updates. :)

LM opens today!!! :dance3:

Since I have seen some of the photos, I am more interested in hearing about the details of the room (well and if there is a drink station in the LM area but it sounds like the answer is no....same for coffee makers).

LM opens today!!! :dance3:

Since I have seen some of the photos, I am more interested in hearing about the details of the room (well and if there is a drink station in the LM area but it sounds like the answer is no....same for coffee makers).

There are no coffee makers in the room (I don't think any value resorts have them?) The fridge also did not have a freezer section, like I thought it would. I did not see a drink station at all in the LM section, but I was not looking specifically for it, so not 100% on that one.

There are no coffee makers in the room (I don't think any value resorts have them?) The fridge also did not have a freezer section, like I thought it would. I did not see a drink station at all in the LM section, but I was not looking specifically for it, so not 100% on that one.

Thanks, I knew there wouldn't be. I don't intend on putting anything in a freezer section but I am not surprised one is not there anyway.

It's 29 days for us and I am so excited! Especially now that it's open!

8 days for me. I have been out of town for the last 2 weeks and just got back yesterday. I can't wait to see pictures of the rooms!

I arrive October 16 so that's pretty much 1 month and 1 day. I'm very excited to be staying on property this time.

Some perks I'm looking forward to are shipping purchases back to the room instead of having to carry them around.

Not driving is a simi perk. I don't really mind that as I use my gps and have no trouble getting from point a to b that way.

I will miss not having a washer and dryer in my room as I have had when staying in my usual condo but, I always can run a quick wash near the pool and read/relax for a bit there. :) Just have to remember to bring my 3-in-1 Purex sheets. :)

I'm watching this group closely to see postings for the LM rooms... and some more of the food at the food court!

Jan

I have been stalking the AoA threads all morning! Can't believe no one has posted pics yet!

We're down to 63 days before our stay at AoA LM. :yay:

Really hoping to hear that a drink station will be near the LM rooms so we don't have to make the quarter mile hike to the food court for a drink, but with the fridge in our room that will allow us to keep some stuff in the room rather than using the mugs at the drink station if there isn't one close.

Looking forward to pictures of the pool and lounge area too. We'll be arriving early in the day on our first day so we may spend some time hanging out at the pool until our room is ready.

squirrel4569 said:
We're down to 63 days before our stay at AoA LM. :yay:

Really hoping to hear that a drink station will be near the LM rooms so we don't have to make the quarter mile hike to the food court for a drink, but with the fridge in our room that will allow us to keep some stuff in the room rather than using the mugs at the drink station if there isn't one close.

Looking forward to pictures of the pool and lounge area too. We'll be arriving early in the day on our first day so we may spend some time hanging out at the pool until our room is ready.

No drink station in LM area. Only in food court and the big pool.

My first post! Going next week and staying in the LM suites! Couldnt be more excited. How is the weather?

Thanks, I knew there wouldn't be. I don't intend on putting anything in a freezer section but I am not surprised one is not there anyway.

It's 29 days for us and I am so excited! Especially now that it's open![/QUOTE

Are there freezer sections in the fridges in the LK suites?

We just checked in and in our room. Wr are in building 7. Omg it is so cool. I can't figure out how to post pics using the disboard app. I havent timed the walk but I will on the way back. Gotta run..so hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter