Disney's Art of Animation Resort hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are staying in a Cars suite over Labor Day weekend, this will probably be a one time thing, since DH and I don't need that much room and we could have stayed at WL for about $100 less, but he wants to stay once. We were able to get the Military discount, so it isn't too terribly expensive.

It's his birthday and reenlistment celebration and he never chooses the resort, so I said what the hay!

Thats gotta be before tax for April...I could look, but I am too lazy right now. LOL

ok, you shamed me into it!:p I switched over to Nebo's screen name and printed out the confirmation.

you are indeed correct. the rates are actually $126 weekday and $151 weekend, before tax.

I hope we can at least eventually apply a AAA discount.. we neverpay rack rate for a room (unless it comes with free dining)

We are staying in a Cars suite over Labor Day weekend, this will probably be a one time thing, since DH and I don't need that much room and we could have stayed at WL for about $100 less, but he wants to stay once. We were able to get the Military discount, so it isn't too terribly expensive.

It's his birthday and reenlistment celebration and he never chooses the resort, so I said what the hay!

please thank your hubby for his service for me!:cheer2:

Has anyone tried to apply the FD PINs for fall to the LM rooms and gotten turned down because of availability? I'm waiting for FD to open to the public, but I have a sinking feeling all LM rooms will be taken by then.... I'm starting to look at other back up resorts.

Has anyone tried to apply the FD PINs for fall to the LM rooms and gotten turned down because of availability? I'm waiting for FD to open to the public, but I have a sinking feeling all LM rooms will be taken by then.... I'm starting to look at other back up resorts.

Yes, I was playing with a Nov 9 arrival with a FD Fall 2012 PIN and previously LM rooms were showing availability. Today they are not. I need to plug in a Nov 11 arrival to see LM availability again. That's as far as my playing has gone today.

Yes, I was playing with a Nov 9 arrival with a FD Fall 2012 PIN and previously LM rooms were showing availability. Today they are not. I need to plug in a Nov 11 arrival to see LM availability again. That's as far as my playing has gone today.

Yeah, I arrive nov 26.... I'm really thinking I won't score free dining for AoA... Amy chance you could tell me if you see availability on The 26th for a LM room with the FD pin?

Yeah, I arrive nov 26.... I'm really thinking I won't score free dining for AoA... Amy chance you could tell me if you see availability on The 26th for a LM room with the FD pin?

I do see LM availability for a 11/26 arrival. :goodvibes

(I put in: arrive 11/26, depart 11/30, 2 adults, 2 children).

I do see LM availability for a 11/26 arrival. :goodvibes

(I put in: arrive 11/26, depart 11/30, 2 adults, 2 children).

Thank you for taking the time to do that for me!! I wish you were allowed to gift pins that you aren't using. I go a pin last year that I cOuldn't use an soooo many wanted! It would have been nice to give it away! Hopefully fd opens to the public soon and there's still availability!!

I'm hoping to stay in a TLM room in January. I just need to talk to my parents about dates, but I have to wait for my dad to come home from the NBA Finals before we can do that. I'm thinking the second week of January. :goodvibes I can't wait to see pictures! It's cool that TLM rooms open up on my sister's birthday. :)

Thank you for taking the time to do that for me!! I wish you were allowed to gift pins that you aren't using. I go a pin last year that I cOuldn't use an soooo many wanted! It would have been nice to give it away! Hopefully fd opens to the public soon and there's still availability!!

Have you called Disney and ask if you have a pin code by your name?

I called 3 weeks ago and had a pin code by my name for free QSDP at AoA/LM room for November 28-December 6th :banana:

Well, I'm certainly becoming 'Die Hard', but I'm no where near qualified for this job. I just want to say thanks to the above members for realizing and bringing it up and thanks to whoever does take on and do the job. I remember when I and some others said how we were 'forming' the first unofficial AoA resort thread and now we're hitting 250 and need to start a new thread! It's been so much fun getting to 'know' so many of you. Thanks for all of the shared information. :flower3:

Hi Mickeye ! Just popping in to check up on the thread. I must have been away while there is so much to catch up on. Wow we are getting close to filling the thread ! I think you would be great at managing the thread , but I agree its so much work.

Hey Tiffany are you up for it? You really know your AOA stuff. You would be great at it!

I just got back in here and still need to catch up but I dont think anyone posted Josh's newest link yet. Sorry if its a repeat. You can see Triton here. Can you all figure out who is on what number buildings? I can only see the number in one and I had to flip my map around to do some guessing. Is Ariel in the back center where we thought Triton was going ?

http://www.easywdw.com/uncategorize...kidding-shrimp-tandoori-abs-bro-the-entirety/

So, my 18 y/o dd is down in WDW, with two friends, as a graduation trip. They needed to take a bus to a resort in order to get to DTD..I told her Pop, but they hopped on the AoA bus since it was there, at DHS. So...this kid is a Little Mermaid nut!!! She is a ginger, and likes to find tops that are purple and bottoms that are green so she can wear them in WDW and be Ariel's twin...I know, weird. Well....after walking around AoA...she texted me and said, and I quote..'Mom, this has got to be the absolute coolest resort ever....EVER!!!'
Now, her home resort is BWV/BLT...so another resort being so cool is quite an endorsement.
And she is not so happy that I have a one night stay booked in the LM section in Dec!!! Can not wait to get there. Thanks for all the great info on this thread.

I'm so excited for our next trip to Disney World. We plan on going next year in February for our Mardi Gras holidays! We're still trying to pick a hotel. We really wanted to book a room at Art of Animation in the Little Mermaid rooms. My first question is, does anyone know the price diffrence from a standard Little Mermaid room and a standard room at any of the other value resorts? If it saves me a good amount of money I may have to skip Art of Animation next year. My last question is, does anyone know how far the Little Mermaid rooms are from the main building/buses? Normally we ask for a building close to buses because its so much easier with kids. They are so tired after a fun day at the park!

I'm so excited for our next trip to Disney World. We plan on going next year in February for our Mardi Gras holidays! We're still trying to pick a hotel. We really wanted to book a room at Art of Animation in the Little Mermaid rooms. My first question is, does anyone know the price diffrence from a standard Little Mermaid room and a standard room at any of the other value resorts? If it saves me a good amount of money I may have to skip Art of Animation next year. My last question is, does anyone know how far the Little Mermaid rooms are from the main building/buses? Normally we ask for a building close to buses because its so much easier with kids. They are so tired after a fun day at the park!

I read it is a 5-10 min. walk to the bus/main bldgs. We have a LM room booked for Oct., and it was the same price as a room at Pop. Some people posted about there being a $5-10 difference in price (I think per day?).

ETA: check out easywdw.com for great info. on AoA.

Is it August yet? I have my dates set and I want to book my room now, but I prefer to do it when you can do the reservations online. The anticipation is killing me. :hyper:

So, my 18 y/o dd is down in WDW, with two friends, as a graduation trip. They needed to take a bus to a resort in order to get to DTD..I told her Pop, but they hopped on the AoA bus since it was there, at DHS. So...this kid is a Little Mermaid nut!!! She is a ginger, and likes to find tops that are purple and bottoms that are green so she can wear them in WDW and be Ariel's twin...I know, weird. Well....after walking around AoA...she texted me and said, and I quote..'Mom, this has got to be the absolute coolest resort ever....EVER!!!'
Now, her home resort is BWV/BLT...so another resort being so cool is quite an endorsement.
And she is not so happy that I have a one night stay booked in the LM section in Dec!!! Can not wait to get there. Thanks for all the great info on this thread.

Your daughter sounds so cute. I love how you described her. lol I had a little girl I used to babysit for a long time ago . She was a little "ginger" also. lol She was a spunky thing ! A lot like Ariel in fact.

My daughter loves Ariel also and just picked out a new bedding set that has Ariel colors in it. ( purple, sea foam , green) . I can totally see matching clothes like the characters! Have you seen those themed outfit pictures on Pintrest? I love those !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter