Disney's Art of Animation Resort hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the speculation right now because most new resorts have been blocked out for certain discounts in the past and the All-Star Music Family suites, which are almost the same things as the AOA suites, were definitely blocked out for free dining the first year that they were open. I believe the All-Star Family suites opened at the end of 2006, they were blacked out of the 2007 free dining dates, but were included in the 2008 free dining dates and all free dining dates after that.

Since they will have many, many more suites to fill at AOA, I hope they will will get the 2012 free dining offers, but I'm not getting my hopes up . . . .

I never even considered that possibility! :confused3 Dang it. We knew free dining might not be offered but assumed if it was offered to any it would be available to all. Good thing we budgeted thinking of it as a nice bonus if it did come through instead of depending on it. But it would have been very nice.

Ouch. Just around $5000 for the room for a week in July with tickets for my family of 6. Still hoping for some kind of code and maybe we'll stay someplace else. But we are now sized out of the room that we have been using with my 17 year old turning 18. Although maybe not? I'll have to call about that.

Hoping for some magic so that we can maybe go this year.

Looking at the prices it doesn't really fit in with the regular value resort pricing does it? Seems like a lot more....

Looking at the prices it doesn't really fit in with the regular value resort pricing does it? Seems like a lot more....
The Family Suites they already have at All-Star Music are trip the price of the standard rooms, same with the new AOA suites. The Little Mermaid room standard rooms at AOA appear to only be priced a couple of dollars higher than the standard rooms at the other values. We plan to get 2 connecting rooms at AOA in the Little Mermaid section when we get to stay there.

anyone know if this has been verified yet? I think I remember the question on if the bridge would remain open so that you could walk from one to the other. Will be at POP in June and would love to be able to try to new food court at AoA (assuming that it will be QS)

also wondering if you can use the pool at AoA if you are staying at POP... if they are true
sister"resorts, like the 3 all stars, or POR and POFQ.

We are going for Xmas and NYE for 10 nights. The first 5 are in a Lion King Suite and the last 5 are in 2 Little Mermaid rooms. I can't wait. I figure on NYE morning I will go to the front desk and check-in and just move allour stuff while the kids sleep in. We are all so excited.

also wondering if you can use the pool at AoA if you are staying at POP... if they are true
sister"resorts, like the 3 all stars, or POR and POFQ.

From what I understand, the answer about sharing pools was no because, they are not true sister resorts because they dont share titles ( Port Orleans or Allstars) so, I think in Disney eyes it makes POP and AoA separate entities. Hoping the bridge stays open so we can walk over and check out the resort and the food court

Did I see correctly in the new pictures of the rooms that they will have murphy beds in the suites? If so, that would be so much better than the sleeper sofa. Anyone know for sure?

I dont' get the pricing. it sayd $10 per night for each adult over 2 adults.,unless in a suite. but this was written next to the Lion Kind SUITES, or the Nemo SUITES.
so, if you stay in a sutie with grandpa and granma, you get charged more?

I dont' get the pricing. it sayd $10 per night for each adult over 2 adults.,unless in a suite. but this was written next to the Lion Kind SUITES, or the Nemo SUITES.

As near as I can tell, my ressie doesn't include extra for a third adult.

Did I see correctly in the new pictures of the rooms that they will have murphy beds in the suites? If so, that would be so much better than the sleeper sofa. Anyone know for sure?

Yes, it does look more comfortable. I have read that it is more comfortable. I'll find out in June!

Please make sure you post back on here to let us know. DS likes to 'camp out' with DH, so they would more than likely end up in this bed, but I really don't want DH to have a back ache from the bed like he did from the ASMu sleeper sofa.

I think that was only listed there as a generic piece of information; kind of like when you make ADR's and they warned about credit card guarantee's even though you didn't have to give a credit card guarantee (before the cc guarantee change was made of course). It's just information that they put in place to make sure they are covered as much as possible from the 'well, I didn't read anything about that'. Better to list the information when it is not needed than to miss listing it when it is.

If we come to Disney in October, we are going to try this new resort. I was going to book at POR or POFQ but this will give us more room so we are not all on top of each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter