• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Art of Animation Resort hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickeystoontown the CBR in March 2011 is cancelled because my dad had a bad stroke and we have to cancelled March to April 2011 to Polynesian! I hope you understand!

I hope your dad gets better. Have fun at the Poly!

Thanks my dad is getting much better and we will enjoy the polynesian! I can't wait to see the progress of the AOA!

I can't wait the process of AOA! Do you have some pictures or video of the contruction of AOA!

I am sorry I have not been online....but in Jan. I moved to Mississippi to be closer to my daughters and I am living out in the country so we can't get the internet...
Things are not working out here so I will be moving back to my sweet home town of Dayton, Ohio real soon ......Can't wait to be in a REAL CITY with Internet :-)
I miss all of you all
Happy planning and I will for sure be going to the new hotel in 2012

Excited about this new hotel/resort. Any ideas how soon they will be allowing booking for it? I have tried to read through this whole thing but have not finished yet so sorry if this may have been asked already.

Ooooh I just can WAIT to book for the opening of The Lion King section! I would like to book for the opening of the whole resort but I just don't care about Finding Nemo as much as I want that Lion King room! It'll probably be a crazy budget trip with no parks...just a quick weekend or something....but gosh darn it I am staying at AoA if it kills me! :thumbsup2

I can't wait to find out more info. We are going Sept 2012 and we'll be a party of SIX by then.. so I really want to stay at AoA!!

Subbing to this! I'm hoping to stay here for my Oct 2012 trip. Fingers crossed it's up and running by then! I wonder when they'll announce an opening date and better yet, a booking date!

I can't wait to find out more about AOA. My best friend and I hope to go there in October 2012 to celebrate her 60th birthday!

I'm excited about it. I've never stayed at a value before but would like to try it out. The theming of Pop doesn't appeal to me at all, and the all-stars are kinda old (I know they refurbish them but still). I haven't read this entire thread yet, but I wish they would finish the whole legendary years thing with Pop. AOA seems like a weird 'sister' hotel for Pop. I'm excited for the new theme but kind of wish they would just finish Pop as intended, and put this one elsewhere (OR, like someone else mentioned, slightly re-theme Pop to be part of Art of Animation). It also doesn't seem that different from the All-Stars, but regardless I love the characters/themes.

has it been established if this will or won't be a "sister" resort to POP -- a la the All Stars? Being able to use POP's facilities and vice versa?

has it been established if this will or won't be a "sister" resort to POP -- a la the All Stars? Being able to use POP's facilities and vice versa?

I don't think there's any official word on it yet but I would assume so since they're so close.

and there IS the bridge, connecting the 2. if the 2 are to be exclusive of the other, they would have to close the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter