Disney's Ariel coming soon this summer to Disney Junior

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
Debuting in Summer 2024 Disney Junior will launch a new The Little Mermaid cartoon series called Disney's Ariel and features a younger Ariel who looks to be seven or eight who learns interesting lessons from her Aunt Ursula and her seven sisters. I was surprised that there was gonna be another The Little Mermaid cartoon series and I hope it's a smart hit after the success of the live-action The Little Mermaid but the one thing I find surprising is that this new younger Ariel is possibly based on Halle Bailey's Ariel but she looks so cute. Will you think Disney's Ariel will be a hit when it debuts on Disney Junior this summer?

I think with this new Ariel cartoon coming this summer I think Disney Junior has a new way of introducing fans to The Little Mermaid and I think this cartoon will be a marketable hit because as we saw with Alice's Wonderland Bakery which features the granddaughter of Alice In Wonderland taking classic Disney movies and making younger versions of Disney characters seems to be a big draw for Disney Junior. But I think the Ariel series will be strong when it debuts in the summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter