Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village

NJDVCmember

Mouseketeer
Any info? As in why is this wide open for 2 bedrooms in July? Looking to take a 4 - 5 day
trip with DH and adult daughter. Have points to burn.
Where would you stay?
Grand Floridian
Kidani Village
Saratoga
Contempory

July is DVC low season. High points, hot weather. Kidani is a big resort.

I think what resort you choose depends on the kind of trip you're planning. If it's a lot of resort time, Kidani and Saratoga have a lot to offer. If you spend a lot of time at MK, Contemporary or Grand Floridian have their merits. Signature Dining kind of depends on which signatures.

Any info? As in why is this wide open for 2 bedrooms in July? Looking to take a 4 - 5 day
trip with DH and adult daughter. Have points to burn.
Where would you stay?
Grand Floridian
Kidani Village
Saratoga
Contempory

It's FL and it's hot in July. :) It really isn't a busy DVC time which is why more rooms are still open.

As for where I'd base that on the focus of the trip. MK - either BLT or VGF. Relaxing and time at all the parks? AKV or SSR would be good but any would work. SSR also gives great access to DS if you think you'd like to spend some time there.

My DVC membership is SSR and we enjoy it fine, but our family favorite resort is AKL and if I have an option I choose to stay there every time. I have a trip planned in June and we have half of it in OKW and half of it in AKL - Kidani in a Savannah view room. I love being able to go out on the balcony and look at the animals even if it is only first thing in the morning before we leave for the parks and late at night when we get back. If you are going to be at the resort a lot it's an even better choice in my opinion because you can enjoy the animals even more. My kids also can't go to WDW without eating at Boma no matter where we stay. If I were given an opportunity to swap my SSR membership for AKL I would absolutely do so - in a heartbeat!

We were able to get it for August with no problem. SSR was open, but BW and WL were not. I don't have an answer as to why, but I am grateful because we love to stay at AKV too.

Have you decided? Kidani is a very nice resort, and the animal views are wonderful. There could be a long walk to your villa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter