Disney's ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brandi....If ya can add us too..Thnx...Nov 4th-12

But trying to sneak in a last minute trip possibly in April......Will let you know.:teeth::surfweb:
November

DizDaD7, 4th - 12th, AKL

Dkrauss, 6th - 12th, Jambo House

TeeterTots, 9th - 12th, AKV CL

Lovetotraveltx, 13th - 19th, AKL CL

Just let me know if you sneak off in April :)

Here is the latest list of everyone visiting in 2016

If you have any updates please let me know…

May

Karlius, Apr 26th - 10th, AKL

Hokieinpa, 1st - 8th, Jambo House

Sdsatl, 5th - 9th, Kidani

Hibiscus, 8th - 12th, AKL

Mster425, 7th - 16th, AKL

Rer1972, 15th - 17th, VB

Rer1972, 17th - 21st, AKL

Arjones31, 22nd - 27th, AKL

Wishicouldgomoreofte, 27th - 31st, AKL

Pixie36, 30th -Jun 11th, Jambo House

Would you please add us, too? We're going May 17 - 25, Jambo House Studio

Would you please add us, too? We're going May 17 - 25, Jambo House Studio
May

Rer1972, 15th - 17th, VB

Ciera321, 17th - 25th, Jambo House

woohoo just booked AKL June 8-12 for me and my daughter!

I know this question has probably been asked a million times but what are the earliest buses from AKL to MK(assuming MK opens at 9am)?

November

DizDaD7, 4th - 12th, AKL

Dkrauss, 6th - 12th, Jambo House

TeeterTots, 9th - 12th, AKV CL

Lovetotraveltx, 13th - 19th, AKL CL

Just let me know if you sneak off in April :)
Thank You....! Edit..... Can't find flights to fit right now.....Looking @ 4-(8 or 9)to the 16th...

Thank You....! Edit..... Can't find flights to fit right now.....Looking @ 4-(8 or 9)to the 16th...
Hey we're at AKV during the same timeframe. You are flight shopping? Interesting........you seeing anything good?

Doug :goofy:

woohoo just booked AKL June 8-12 for me and my daughter!

I know this question has probably been asked a million times but what are the earliest buses from AKL to MK(assuming MK opens at 9am)?
June

Pixie36, May 30th - 11th, Jambo House

Cjhundson, May 31st - 3rd, AKL

Brooke789, 2nd - 12th, AKL

JerseyGuy, 8th - 12th, AKL

huey578, 11th-18th, kidani

Ipuffyheartdisney, 11th - 18th, AKL Kidani

ZOOMAMA, 11th - 18th, AKL

Debelfish, 23rd - 30th, AKL

May

Rer1972, 15th - 17th, VB

We will be there May 22-30 :)

We received the "refurbishment" letter in the mail. I'm wondering- except for "noise" impact that is mentioned in the letter, what exactly should we be ready for? We have a savanna view in the AKL. Are the restaurants, lounges, and pools still open? We are arriving end of April. Thanks!

We will be there May 22-30 :)
May

Rer1972, 15th - 17th, VB

Chelsearenee, 22nd - 30th, AKL

We are coming April 26-30!
April

Happymommy, Mar 26th - 2nd, AKL Kidani

MoominMamma, Mar 26th - 9th, AKL

Kamcole, Mar 30th - 6th, AKL

MrsHammer, 9th – 15th, AKL

TeeterTots, 17th - 23rd, AKL

SingingMom, 26th - 30th, AKL

Karlius, 26th - May 10th, AKL

MissyPooh5890, 27th - May 2nd, AKL

Mousemommy1, 29th - May 1st, AKL

Csmolu, 30th - May 8th, AKL CL

We received the "refurbishment" letter in the mail. I'm wondering- except for "noise" impact that is mentioned in the letter, what exactly should we be ready for? We have a savanna view in the AKL. Are the restaurants, lounges, and pools still open? We are arriving end of April. Thanks!

The refurbishments are for the DVC rooms on the 5th floor, approx 10 dvc club rooms on the 6th floor adjacent to the club lounge and the lounge. You may see supplies and tools in the halls, but these are "soft" reburbs which includes carpet, paint, decor. Restaurants, lounges and pools will be open. If you're not staying dvc or club you'll likely just hear banging at some point in your room. I'll be there a week before you. Enjoy!

Hey we're at AKV during the same timeframe. You are flight shopping? Interesting........you seeing anything good?

I'll be down there Jersey week, but just realized that on the calendar it says AKV...I'm currently at my Home resort SSR, but looking for something else at the 7 mos. mark. I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point.....WDW is a small world after all...LoL.

The flights I'm currently looking for are for an impromptu last minute kinda thing..Family friends/w kids are going down when the kids are off, & I was trying to convince them months ago... Problem is that I just banked my points this past January, so I have to borrow into June 16 pts.... And trying to find flights that work, pricewise/timewise is crazy..LoL:surfweb::badpc:

I haven't found great ones yet for Nov. yet...JetBlue just came out for the fall, but only till dates into the end of Oct....Go figure??:confused3

And you???

I haven't found great ones yet for Nov. yet...JetBlue just came out for the fall, but only till dates into the end of Oct....Go figure??:confused3

And you???

Check out sky scanner.com. They will search your dates and destination and notify you when the prices drop

The refurbishments are for the DVC rooms on the 5th floor, approx 10 dvc club rooms on the 6th floor adjacent to the club lounge and the lounge. You may see supplies and tools in the halls, but these are "soft" reburbs which includes carpet, paint, decor. Restaurants, lounges and pools will be open. If you're not staying dvc or club you'll likely just hear banging at some point in your room. I'll be there a week before you. Enjoy!

Thank you for the info! We aren't DVC - we have Savanna View, King & bunk beds. Since this is a CM discount, I doubt they have us on the club level. :cutie:
It's a quick four night visit to see DD - very excited to stay and enjoy the resort! :simba:

Hey everyone! We are considering leaving WL this year and trying AKL. We'd like to do CL and were wondering if anyone has stayed CL recently who could help us out. Is it true there's a 'kids table' with food for them? Are all the main evening offerings African dishes? Can you tell me what some of the recent dishes were? Is there a section for the kids to watch tv and color like they do at the Lodge? How late is the lounge open? Can you get drinks past closing time? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter