Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Love those pics!

4 days until we fly out. Spending the night before our package starts at the Hyatt in MCO.

GET ME TO DISNEY NOW!!!!

I'm at the 60 day mark! Too bad I won't be in the parks until 64 days from now since the first three are all about the wedding. Haha. I'm really counting down the days though! :goodvibes

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Lustergirl how is your knee doing?

Thanks for asking Fancy. My knee is doing great:) About two more weeks of therapy and I am good to go. Started walking longer distances to get ready for my trip in November. I can't believe the difference from pre surgery and now, a month later. It still hurts a little at times but nothing like before. I am working on getting the pain gone completely.

94 days:thumbsup2

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Lustergirl how is your knee doing?

Thanks for asking Fancy. My knee is doing great:) About two more weeks of therapy and I am good to go and I can finally get back to the gym and do what I need to do. Started walking longer distances to get ready for my trip in November. I can't believe the difference from pre surgery and now, a month later. It still hurts a little at times but nothing like before. I am working on getting the pain gone completely.

94 days Nancy:thumbsup2

I've got about 3 months. To be perfectly honest, this is my least favorite resort. I don't care for the All Stars and hate sports (not the resort: just sports in general), but it fits my schedule and the price is right, especially with free dining! I'm also looking forward to the new food court and being first on the bus route (couldn't stand seeing a full bus go by or trying to squeeze into a full one at Movies).
Anyway, we wi have an almost 3 year old with us. Is there still plenty of character theming? Thanks!

I've got about 3 months. To be perfectly honest, this is my least favorite resort. I don't care for the All Stars and hate sports (not the resort: just sports in general), but it fits my schedule and the price is right, especially with free dining! I'm also looking forward to the new food court and being first on the bus route (couldn't stand seeing a full bus go by or trying to squeeze into a full one at Movies).
Anyway, we wi have an almost 3 year old with us. Is there still plenty of character theming? Thanks!

You know, I'm almost the same. I hate to say least favorite, because I did like the resort, but I prefer some others above it. (I'm not a big sports fan either) We stayed in the Tennis buildings, and outside our room was a big courtyard with Donald duck trying to play tennis, while Huey, Dewey and Louis play baseball. In the quiet pool there are some characters too. Being the first on and off is very convenient, although many times we did not share buses with the other All Stars. I would easily stay again even if the theming is not my favorite, it's worth it for the other conveniences!

hello all, i love this thread it has answered a bunch of questions for me. my kids and i will be going to disney the week of halloween we have never been , in october and also never stayed at sports. i got the free dining like a lot of others and sports was the only available, at first i was kind of sad because my kids and i are not huge sports fans so the theming was not our favorite but after researching a bit i think we will be happy i like that the foodcourt was redone recently and the rooms not to long ago i think as well? i also like that we are first to be picked up and dropped off on the busses (love that lol )

i have never done online check in, is that just where you put in requests? does anyone know if the value resorts decorate at all for halloween?

I'm off to find the Sports pictures thread so that I can share a few pictures that I have ready. I took pictures almost each day of my 8 days, so there will be many. For today, I only have some ready though, so you'll have to keep checking back!

from raw-6266
by disneyfreak0306, on Flickr

Checked in today... Touchdown building.... So close to the bus. The room is a bit darker than what I expected but no complain for this price that I am paying. Not very crowded at the resort too!!

Starting to feel more excited and less nervous about our first stay at All Star Sports since reading all the great posts and seeing the pictures recently posted. Only 42 more days for us.

yes, thank you, I have checked out the pics thread. Appreciate the help and reassure that we will have a great time during our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter