Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I have a preferred room booked for next week...and was hoping for Fantasia. Does anyone know why that particular building is not an option for online check in? Thanks!

I have a quick question. I asked for a crib when I first made my room reservation back in Feb. Am I guaranteed a crib when I check in (our trip is in November) or should I make back up plans just in case? Sorry if this is a silly question, it's our first trip and I definitely need a crib for my son or I'll never get him to sleep. Thanks!

Just bumping this because I don't recall seeing a response. If I need to make back up arrangements then I wanted be proactive. Can anyone answer this or should I call the resort directly? Thanks!! :o)

Just bumping this because I don't recall seeing a response. If I need to make back up arrangements then I wanted be proactive. Can anyone answer this or should I call the resort directly? Thanks!! :o)

Getting a pack-n-play (crib) should not be a problem, even if it's not waiting for you in your room when you arrive. Putting that need/request on your reservation earlier was exactly the thing to do.

If the pack-n-play isn't delivered to your room before you arrive, you should have no issue calling at that time and saying you're supposed to have one, and it will be brought to you.

I am desperate to get the window measurements for ASMo as we are working on a pretty awesome display of the lantern scene from Tangled. My friend who's painting some muslin to hang as the backdrop really needs dimensions. All I've found is Pop Century and AoA but no ASMo or other All Stars information. I even asked on the chat help feature at Disney and the guy called all three resorts but they didn't know.

Does anyone know or is anyone going soon that would be kind enough to measure for me? :)

It's been a while since I've been anywhere, let alone ASMo and I wasn't really getting excited like I should. With all of the new things going on since my last visit, I was actually getting a little depressed trying to learn/find out everything that I am supposed to be doing to stay on site now. This thread has helped tremendously, though!:thumbsup2 I wasn't going to do all of the online stuff because my trip is so close, there isn't time to send the magic band to me. BUT, after reading here, I took the plunge and I've got to say....there is something magical about it all. So, now I can excitedly say:

4 Days until my stay at the Dolphin
and
7 Days until my stay at ASMo
:dance3:

Has anyone done the online check in recently that remembers what the options were that it gives you for requests? If you have a special request, should you skip online check in? A couple of years ago when I did it, it seemed to wipe out my requests. This was at a different resort though.

Thanks

Has anyone done the online check in recently that remembers what the options were that it gives you for requests? If you have a special request, should you skip online check in? A couple of years ago when I did it, it seemed to wipe out my requests. This was at a different resort though.

Thanks

Dave at ************** has the current online requests for ASMo, complete with the misspelling of "Dalmatians" and the omission of Fantasia.

Look here: http://**************.net/wp-conten...oom-Request-Form-from-**************.net_.jpg

Thank you for the link. That is helpful.

So if we have other requests than what is listed, should we skip online check in so they don't get wiped out? Or do online check in and then call?

I think I would go with regular check-in, just to make sure.

But then, it's Disney, so one way or the other, they'll probably answer all your requests!

But then, it's Disney, so one way or the other, they'll probably answer all your requests!

That's not true at all. I sent a fax and did online check in and none of my requests were met. I had to ask for changes at regular check in.

I wouldn't expect any of your requests to be granted and be happy if they are met. That way you won't be too disappointed, you can still have a great vacation no matter where you are :)

Thank you for the link. That is helpful.

So if we have other requests than what is listed, should we skip online check in so they don't get wiped out? Or do online check in and then call?

If you have requests other than what can be selected during online check-in, I'd call now, and then avoid selecting any additional requests during online check-in.

Are there hairdryers in the rooms. Don't want to pack it if I don't have to.

Thanks,

But if your hair is long or thick they are not the greatest hair dryers. My hair is a little past my shoulders and it took me about ten extra minutes to blow dry it the with my own dryer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter