Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

So when I did online check in and selected near transportation will that give me a good shot at being in mighty ducks?

So if I end up in any other section does that mean I got upgraded to a preferred room

If you end up in Love Bug you're still in a Standard room.

EpcotBill said:
I think that's Klingon.

Me too! It wasn't there when I made the reservation but when I got the email to do online check in, which I thought I had already done it was there. Hmmmm

Does anyone know the difference in size between cribs vs pack n plays? I'm leaving on the 6th and trying to figure out what to do for one of my sons

Does anyone know the difference in size between cribs vs pack n plays? I'm leaving on the 6th and trying to figure out what to do for one of my sons

They usually don't offer cribs there. If that is what you are asking. A pack n play is smaller. If you aren't familiar just go to a store that sells baby stuff and they will have a model of one out most likely. Probably about the same width of a crib but shorter. You could also google size of pack and play and size of crib to see the difference.

They usually don't offer cribs there. If that is what you are asking. A pack n play is smaller. If you aren't familiar just go to a store that sells baby stuff and they will have a model of one out most likely. Probably about the same width of a crib but shorter. You could also google size of pack and play and size of crib to see the difference.

I'm familiar with the size of a pack n play, I was going to bring mine but didn't realize they offered them until reading here. One of the women I spoke with on the phone said they offer cribs for little ones (she asked if I needed one since he's on the reservation). I just didn't put two and two together than maybe some people refer to a pack n play as a crib :) I was wondering if there was a difference between their pack n play and crib. Thank you!

They have cute baby Mickey sheets on the pack and play too! I usually ask for an extra one in case we get a leak at night so we're prepared.

They have cute baby Mickey sheets on the pack and play too! I usually ask for an extra one in case we get a leak at night so we're prepared.

That's smart! My little ones are both autistic and the one that will be using the pack n play LOVES Mickey. I mean LOVES LOVES. He won't eat unless he sees a mickey somewhere. He won't fall asleep unless he's watching mickey clubhouse and holding a mickey stuffed animal. I'm actually excited now about the pack n play :rotfl2:

I'm familiar with the size of a pack n play, I was going to bring mine but didn't realize they offered them until reading here. One of the women I spoke with on the phone said they offer cribs for little ones (she asked if I needed one since he's on the reservation). I just didn't put two and two together than maybe some people refer to a pack n play as a crib :) I was wondering if there was a difference between their pack n play and crib. Thank you!

I think you got your answer, but to add extra confirmation -- Disney literally has Graco Pack 'n Plays for the rooms when a crib is requested. (Pack 'n Play is a Graco brand name rather than a generic term.)

Just got back from a 101 Dalmatians room. We had no fridge and still had a comforter.

Overall, I enjoyed this resort.

We had no fridge in 2 of our 3 rooms first week of December. Went to customer service and they brought us fridges to the rooms missing them. They said if they didn't have any fridges available they would be bringing a cooler. $15/night refund was not an option.

Just changed my reservation to ASMo....after making all the changes I totally forgot to make my requests.... should I wait till online check in or should I call back and put in my requests....by the way how many requests can I even make :rotfl2:...(I want top floor,not facing parking lot and does not matter if section is mighty ducks or love bug )

Just changed my reservation to ASMo....after making all the changes I totally forgot to make my requests.... should I wait till online check in or should I call back and put in my requests....by the way how many requests can I even make :rotfl2:...(I want top floor,not facing parking lot and does not matter if section is mighty ducks or love bug )

Always best to call. I'd list them just as you said...top floor, courtyard view, and maybe throw in "closest to food court" or some such thing...we got a good room that way. Usually they can fit about three requests on the paperwork. List your most important one first.

Pop is my absolute favorite value resort, but All Star Movies is the first resort I've ever stayed at on property back in 2001.

I'm always going back and forth on whether to book AS Movies or Pop for our family trip in September 2014.

I think I should just go for it. The kids would be thrilled with all of the movie icons... especially the Toy Story ones!

Someone tell me I won't have regret on not booking Pop again! :rotfl:

I was looking to book a RO first week of April and Movies is more expensive than POP. First time I have ever seen this. Anyone know why? Probably book Sports now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter