Disney's 5th Millionaire! ME!!!!!

Hi Jonathon,

Congrats on winning the million! I was at MGM that day, and we were doing the upstairs tour when you won. We walked in after you had already called out on Mickey Ave, otherwise it could have been one of us as your phone a stranger! Anyway, I'm sorry I can't give you more details than that, except that I was so excited that I saw someone win, that we tried playing the very next show! (Sorry, no winner here - but I did place 6th, and I am very jealous that you live so close that you can play so often - it is soooo addicting!)
I also saw you as we were leaving the park. You were standing by the bathrooms and I had heard you talking about winning, but you had people around you so I didn't say congratulations. Better late than never, and I am saying it now - great job!

Melissa
WDW May10-17th, 2001
(and now back to the "real world"........)

How did you get to be on WWTBAM at MGM? Did you have to wait in line? Any details, tips? Going in July!!

Jonathon,

My husband, son and I were there to see you win!! I was in the hot seat firectly behind you!! It was so cool seeing you win!!

My son loved all the confetti!! What doesn't thrill a 4 year old?

The crazy thing is that I was watching TV in our room that morning and saw a biography about the woman who thought up the idea of Mother's Day!!! How odd is that?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Imaginationgirl........ yes that was me! I didn't think that the Million point question was as hard as the one before it about the architect (at least to most people since I never watched Dallas!!!) That was a lot of fun and I hope you get to the hot seat soon....I am not allowed to try again for one year, and that was my first try, so I guess I wont get to play much!

jonathansullivan,.....I will email you soon....I have been out of town for a week due to a family death, so I haven't been able to call regarding arrangements yet...I hope to do so today....

I'm so glad I saw your post! It's a small world after all!

I won't be back to WDW until October, but you can be sure I'll be over at the Studios as much as I can be. I'm addicted now!

Congrats again!

Jonathan --

WAHOOO!!

Let me know when you come to my fair city, so I can shake your hand.

Come to think of it, everyone else, let me know too!

Donna

I will say again, ladies & gents, kindly recall the rule about keeping things on=topic. I'm thrilled that we have a 'million-point-aire', but this is a lot of traffic on this point.

Sarangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter