Disney's $25 OBC for booking online has a deadline now!

CrystalS

DIS Veteran
Just got this in my email:

Disney Cruise Line® continually evaluates its offerings in the marketplace. As a result, a new “book by” date has been added to the $25 online onboard credit offer currently available to Clients and Travel Agents. The offer must be booked by May 31, 2012.

Its such a minimal amount, I dont use the Disney OBC, other travel agents give a much better incentive.

Currently, we use an agency that gives us 10% of the cruise cost back in the form of a cash card. Being that we book a suite, thats quite a bit!

Its such a minimal amount, I dont use the Disney OBC, other travel agents give a much better incentive.

Currently, we use an agency that gives us 10% of the cruise cost back in the form of a cash card. Being that we book a suite, thats quite a bit!

Not sure about your agency, but most agencies book online, which means that $25 credit for booking online is also added to your shipboard account, or at least that's how I do it. The $25 from Disney plus the regular amount from the agent...

I know $25 isn't much, but it's still something, and it must be "enough" that Disney doesn't want to keep doing it. Not sure what will happen after the book by date, if they will bring out another offer, or if it will just be gone?

Most of our reservations were booked while onboard, so they don't qualify for the $25 off either. I think we've actually gotten that OBC once in 7 cruises, when our Dream cruise price never dropped after booking on opening day to make rebooking it worthwhile.

Its nice, for those booking for the very first time, but is just a drop in the bucket unless combined with a TA's OBC as mentioned previously.

I booked with Small World Vacations and got $125 OBC, plus the additional $25 for booking online. So $150 total. This was for a $3,600 cruise.

This was the main reason we went with a TA instead of DCL direct. Figured $125 extra is quite a few free drinks! :thumbsup2

I booked with Small World Vacations and got $125 OBC, plus the additional $25 for booking online. So $150 total. This was for a $3,600 cruise.

This was the main reason we went with a TA instead of DCL direct. Figured $125 extra is quite a few free drinks! :thumbsup2

True, but the $360 costco cash card would buy even more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter