DisneyQuest

terlane97

Where Our Children Believe In Magic...Always
:confused3 We are planning a 2 1/2 week at WDW...:cool1: and we would like to try DQ. We were wondering if it would be a good place to bring our then 3yr old. Thanks all.....:woohoo:

I don't see why not...obviously not everything will work for the youngest but there is a ton of stuff there. It's loud, crazy, and just what an arcade should be...fun!

Only if it's already in your tix package...I wouldn't pay $30+ to get in there for something to do.

Only if it's already in your tix package...I wouldn't pay $30+ to get in there for something to do.

I agree with minniekissedme on this one! If you have the WPF&M option - then go for it. If not, I would not do it. The cost by itself is a bit steep, but if you already have the option then sure, give it a try - and then if your child gets bored, it's not a big thing to leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter