DisneyQuest - in and out?

Delilah1310

DIS Veteran
I searched but couldn't find an answer - I think I might not be using the right terms.

I'm trying to find out if there are in and out privleges at Disney Quest. Can we go for a while, then leave for a dinner at T-Rex, and then return without a second admission ... just like at the theme parks?

Would it matter what kind of ticket I have?
We are to receive some kind of special tickets with my convention park tickets.

thanking in advance for any help you can provide.

when using a plus pass you can go, leave, and come back in one day using one pass. when you go from say D.Q. to T.L. back to D.Q. thats when you would get two passes charged for that day.

Any valid admission (single ticket, water park fun park ticket, resort package voucher, etc.) allows you in and out privileges at that venue all day long. (Exception for mini-golf and Oak Trail golf; you get one round only.)

As was mentioned, if you go to two different fun venues on the same day, you will use up two fun visits (plusses) on a water park fun park ticket with or without hopping, or you would need two separate single day tickets, one for each venue. Then you would be allowed in and out privileges at both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter