• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneypoor Family Finds "Magic" on 3/17/07 Eastern

Sometimes you read good trip reports over and over again. Thatswhen you knowyou have it bad.

Thank you for your kind response. I was thrilled to get to go to WDW before we left!:thumbsup2 I was shocked to see that someone is still reading my report! I figured it would be way back on page 20 by now! It looks like you have a DCL trip coming up--have a WONDERFUL time! You'll be hooked!:goodvibes

When I get tired of looking for information, I like to read reports because you can find a lot of information in the reports themselves. ;) So, I found yours a couple pages back and was hooked. Didn't leave the computer until I was finished reading it - it was that good! :surfweb:

Yeap, we have a 7 day Eastern on the Magic coming up September 29th. Can't wait, I'm already hooked and DH is already warning me we will not be booking another cruise on the ship. That's what he thinks! :wizard: :lmao:

Aren't our DH's funny?:lmao: They know we're going to win eventually.:rotfl2: My DH said the same thing on our first cruise, and now we have done two and have a third booked.;) Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter