Disneypins website

wdwpins

Mouseketeer
OK, what is it with disneypins.com? I haven't been able to do a pin search in months, and now we're 3 days away from 2011 and there is no information about pin releases in January. How is it that such a large and profitable organization as Disney can run this website so poorly? This is unacceptable.

OK, what is it with disneypins.com? I haven't been able to do a pin search in months, and now we're 3 days away from 2011 and there is no information about pin releases in January. How is it that such a large and profitable organization as Disney can run this website so poorly? This is unacceptable.

They are hit and miss on the pages of pins last few days. Dearch doesnt work. Pin releases were showing on upcoming pins and new pins. HM's are supposed to be revelealed at midnight New Years Eve, so Ive heard.
:confused3

have you tried pinpics.com? It has some good pictures of disney pins that have been released. I have not tried to see pins coming out, but give it a try.:confused3

We go on the ODPT.COM and have not had any problems.

We also go on the pintalk.com (part of pinpics.com) for updated
info since dizpins went out

A friend told us about the disboards and there is tons of info here too.

The official Disney pin site said that they were not going to have to much info during
the holidays, but there is info of a preview tonight at midnight.

Great site! :cheer2:

disneypinforum.com also has updates of the new releases and upcoming releases.. good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter