disneymovierewards codes!!!

Thanks to all that post on this thread. I am not a grand point earner, I get my little 5, 10, 25 points from time to time watching this thread. BUT, my 17 DD had a thought the other day. She went to her bin of old Disney DVD/Blue-ray (some are more than 10 years old) and started inputting codes and they all still work! I'm sharing in case anyone has a pile of old DVDs collecting dust too!

Thanks to all that post on this thread. I am not a grand point earner, I get my little 5, 10, 25 points from time to time watching this thread. BUT, my 17 DD had a thought the other day. She went to her bin of old Disney DVD/Blue-ray (some are more than 10 years old) and started inputting codes and they all still work! I'm sharing in case anyone has a pile of old DVDs collecting dust too!
Yes! Great idea. I need to still go through a cabinet. Thanks for the reminder.

Just to add, don't do more than 10 a day (I think it's 10?). I once made that mistake :)

Yes! Great idea. I need to still go through a cabinet. Thanks for the reminder.

Just to add, don't do more than 10 a day (I think it's 10?). I once made that mistake :)
5 is the limit for each 24 hour period. The codes will continue to be accepted, but you won’t receive points after the first 5. There’s no recourse with customer service either, because they are very clear about the 5 per day limit. The codes will then be unusable if you do make a mistake.

And be careful with the 24 hour period as well. It has to be 24 hours between uploads.

Quoting myself
Update: I tried again, this time on my desktop instead of mobile. In the redemption options, the 400pt card said "sold out" but then I noticed there was a scrollable banner at the top of the page with the 400pt card. I clicked on it from there and got it. :)
Thanks for this tip! I just grabbed one!

5 is the limit for each 24 hour period. The codes will continue to be accepted, but you won’t receive points after the first 5. There’s no recourse with customer service either, because they are very clear about the 5 per day limit. The codes will then be unusable if you do make a mistake.

And be careful with the 24 hour period as well. It has to be 24 hours between uploads.

Ugh, didn't know this. I think my kid was put in about 10 before she got shut off. Will make a note of it!

Ugh, didn't know this. I think my kid was put in about 10 before she got shut off. Will make a note of it!
I only found out when I put in 8 one day, back when I first signed up. I'm a bit OCD and noticed on the eighth that I only had 500 points (not 800). It's easy to miss while you are doing the uploads. I sent a note to costumer service and never did received the missing 300 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter