• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disneymovierewards codes!!!

I've been saving points for about 13 years. Almost had enough for the Platinum tour before Covid hit. Finally booked it today!

Awesome! If I would have saved my points over the years, I probably would have had enough. Get get point spending happy though lol.

I've been saving points for about 13 years. Almost had enough for the Platinum tour before Covid hit. Finally booked it today!
That's amazing! Is the difference between the gold and the platinum the visit to Walt's office?

We'll have a studio tour as part of our ABD trip next year, I imagine that's more like the Gold tour but have no idea.

That's amazing! Is the difference between the gold and the platinum the visit to Walt's office?

We'll have a studio tour as part of our ABD trip next year, I imagine that's more like the Gold tour but have no idea.
Yes, the Platinum tour adds the visit to Walt's (rebuilt) office - it's a replica of Walt's office, not the one he left behind.

Also Platinum tour only allows 4 people, while Gold tour allows 8 people

Yes, the Platinum tour adds the visit to Walt's (rebuilt) office - it's a replica of Walt's office, not the one he left behind.

Also Platinum tour only allows 4 people, while Gold tour allows 8 people
I'd love to see Walt's office but the point cost is so steep! And there are only 2 of us, we could possible get a couple of friends or family members to accompany, but likely not 6 others. Thanks for clarifying! Have fun!

There was supposed to be a 400 pt gift card today, but the site & app are not working. Anyone able to get one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter