disneymovierewards codes!!!

Thanks! I was able to redeem for two Galaxy of the Guardians POP figures. They were 550 points each, and since they retail for $10, I thought it was a better use of my points than a Disney gift card, and my son wants them.

Also, if you haven't checked, see if you have any surveys to take. That got me another 125 points.

Thank you!!! Now I just need 30 more points and I can order another $10 gift card before our vacation!

I wish I'd seen the mid-August posts! I was panicking b/c I couldn't get into my account. I've read (online and in the T&C) that if you don't log in for a certain period of time, they have the right to close your account and get rid of your points, so I worried I'd hit that point.

I emailed them, they emailed back saying they had sent a "change your password" email. Well that's silly. I have the same login and password for EVERY disney account I have, and the others were working just fine. Oh and they never sent that email. But the other day I finally remembered, and went to log in, and it was fine.

Love that facebook 75 point code!

Thanks!! only 12000 more points to go for the private tour at DS in CA :rotfl2:

Seriously though-does this offer usually stay up? We are loosely talking CA in 2-3 years and this would be cool...

The tour has been up for a couple years and doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. We were saving for it, but they recently reviewed the experience on the Mousetalgia podcast and it turns out it's pretty much the same tour that D23 offers a few times a year. We've already done that a few times, and it's great, so now we can set our sights on other rewards.

Just a heads up to anyone thinking of booking the Studios Tour - DMR requires you to send in all of the UPC codes from each of the items submitted for points, which sounds like a pain. :badpc: This isn't required for items with smaller point values, but is a requirement for the tour.

The tour has been up for a couple years and doesn't seem to be going away any time soon. We were saving for it, but they recently reviewed the experience on the Mousetalgia podcast and it turns out it's pretty much the same tour that D23 offers a few times a year. We've already done that a few times, and it's great, so now we can set our sights on other rewards. Just a heads up to anyone thinking of booking the Studios Tour - DMR requires you to send in all of the UPC codes from each of the items submitted for points, which sounds like a pain. :badpc: This isn't required for items with smaller point values, but is a requirement for the tour.

Good to know-thank you!

Really thinking about changing tentative trip next summer to 2016 and do a longer west coast trip. Wonder if we could time it for D23...got that email for early bird 2015 and got me thinking lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter