disneymovierewards codes

just posted it. code doesn't become live until 12 noon eastern standard time. I will try and update every day. Might take me longer on the weekend to do.

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate you giving us all the codes.

I REALLY appreciate the codes. I actually joined pinterest this week, just to get them, but couldn't out how to find them - nothing is easy. So thanks - this is the only way I'd get the points.

Thanks OP for keeping us updated here :) I remember to check here far more than I would remember to go to Pinterest.

Is anyone else having a problem with the webpage? For 2 days now they have an ad that covers the page and I can't access the rewards page. It pops up as it logs on and then it gets covered. So strange!

Thank you for the code.
Anyone else having trouble signing in to DMR site?
I keep getting a msg that my password is incorrect. I changed my PW - twice - and I still can't get on. :confused3 Tried contacting the site and it keeps telling me I need to enter a valid email address to send my request. Obviously I've entered the address...
Very frustrating....

Thank you for the code.
Anyone else having trouble signing in to DMR site?
I keep getting a msg that my password is incorrect. I changed my PW - twice - and I still can't get on. :confused3 Tried contacting the site and it keeps telling me I need to enter a valid email address to send my request. Obviously I've entered the address...
Very frustrating....

That would be frustrating. I just now entered today's code and had no problems logging in.

I logged in no problems for 3 accts. other than my own typing skills.

Can I make a suggestion? Rather than editing your first post and adding the new code, could you add a new post each time there is a new code? That way, the new post would pop this thread to the front and would trigger an alert for those of us who have subscribed to the thread. Thanks!

Can I make a suggestion? Rather than editing your first post and adding the new code, could you add a new post each time there is a new code? That way, the new post would pop this thread to the front and would trigger an alert for those of us who have subscribed to the thread. Thanks!

will do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter