Disneymoon!

Natasha&Matt

<font color=royalblue>I fancy Prince Eric<br><font
Some of you may remember some may not but anyway i'm back and planning for my disneymoon next June :)

This time i will be booking everything separately to keep the costs down!

Any suggestions for Flight sales? (when they start) best place to book hotels? (We will be staying onsite,offsite and Universal).

We want to go 9th June for 2 weeks so any advice for that time would be great :)

Thanks everyone.

Hey,

I'm going on disneymoon too 1st May!! How exciting!!! We booked with ocean holidays and were 800-900 cheaper than virgin! We have a 4 year old so not just us! I'm so excited I love these forums! How many times have you been? I've just been the once but my partner has been a few times! Do you plan on doing anything out the ordinary whilst your there? Special disney activities etc?

Hey Natasha, I remember you. Congratulations and good luck with your planning.

Both VA and BA have flight sales on right now. From what I can gather, they have sales fairly regularly, it's just the luck of the draw whether Orlando flights are included (particularly with VA).

Congratulationa on the Disneymoon :)

Thomas Cook have had some great deals for universal hotels recently. Also check out Trivago - will get you several prices for any of the hotels you are look at :)

Hey,

I'm going on disneymoon too 1st May!! How exciting!!! We booked with ocean holidays and were 800-900 cheaper than virgin! We have a 4 year old so not just us! I'm so excited I love these forums! How many times have you been? I've just been the once but my partner has been a few times! Do you plan on doing anything out the ordinary whilst your there? Special disney activities etc?

Congrats i will go have a look now :) i wish i was going in May but i had to book the wedding for after the footy season :rotfl2: As last time we went to Orlando we booked a year in advance for May 2010 and Fulham actually made the European cup final and my OH was devastated he couldn't go to Hamburg lol!

Hey Natasha, I remember you. Congratulations and good luck with your planning.

Both VA and BA have flight sales on right now. From what I can gather, they have sales fairly regularly, it's just the luck of the draw whether Orlando flights are included (particularly with VA).

Hey Jo, that's good to know we are ready to book our flights asap just waiting on a good price :)

Congratulationa on the Disneymoon :)

Thomas Cook have had some great deals for universal hotels recently. Also check out Trivago - will get you several prices for any of the hotels you are look at :)

I remember looking at Trivago a few months back prices were good will get back on to it now!

Anyone think it's a good idea to wait for late deals?

Normally, I might say 'yes' but not for a honeymoon. Surely you want to know that it's booked so you can relax and start planning :)

Yea you are right! back to searching oooo i can't wait now at least it's not a whole 18 months in advance i have booked it like last time haha x

i wish i was going in May but i had to book the wedding for after the footy season :rotfl2: As last time we went to Orlando we booked a year in advance for May 2010 and Fulham actually made the European cup final and my OH was devastated he couldn't go to Hamburg lol!

Love this! Don't think you have to worry much about Fulham doing anything this year... ;)

Love this! Don't think you have to worry much about Fulham doing anything this year... ;)

Yea I think you are right! OH Is not very happy with Jol!
He did manage to go to Hamburg for the semi final though and they won that haha!

The direct flights for the dates I want are £568 each with virgin do you think this is the best we will get or shall I wait around?!

Just priced up our 2010 holiday in 2014 prices £5,017 it was £3801 back in 2010 which is the price I think we will be paying for 2 weeks next year :(

Congrats on your Disneymoon :goodvibes I can't wait until I can book the flights for my own!

I booked a package last time, including flights, so don't know much about flight prices. But from what I can remember from seeing around here, I think £568 is a good price, especially when it's direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter