disneyMANIAAAAA 7

gabbylove143

Earning My Ears
just saw the list for disney mania 7 and am very impressed that disney still is able to find songs to remake with their new disney artists lol

what do you guys think?? hakuna matata!

***************/DisMania7

I'm more surprised they're still making these CDs. Last one came out almost 2 years ago. I find most of the remakes are rubbish.

AWESOME

I'll always love these albums no matter how awful they really are hahaha.

EDIT: Nevermind, artist list as follows:

# Meaghan Jette Martin - "Circle of Life" (The Lion King)
# Jordan Pruitt - "Some Day My Prince Will Come" (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
# Selena Gomez - "I Won't Say (I'm in Love)" (Hercules)
# David Archuleta - "Go the Distance" (Hercules)
# Jordin Sparks - "Colors of the Wind" (Pocahontas)
# Tiffany Thornton - "If I Never Knew You" (Pocahontas)
# Alyson Stoner- "What I've Been Looking For" (High School Musical)
# Katy Perry - "Cruella De Vil" (101 Dalmations)
# Taylor Swift - "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" (Song of the South)

I really must say, I'm not really feelin' it this time around. At all. :( Pretty much nobody cool is on it, at least IMO. It'd be sweet if they got some really out-there choices, a bit like on the Almost Alice album. Some choices that would make you go "WHOA WHAT? THEM, SINGING A DISNEY SONG?" I know I was like that when it was mentioned that 3OH!3 had a new song for the Alice album. And then I was so glad to find out how awesome that song was. But really this is just a bunch of Radio Disney artists singing Disney songs. It's not much of a stretch, and most of them have been on a Disney Mania album before at least once.

The remakes are never near as good as the originals, but sometimes they can be interesting. I'm surprised I've never heard them remake the song "Baby Mine" from Dumbo on a Disneymania cd. (Or have they? I only have two of them I bought years ago.) Does anyone have any favorites on this though that they thought were good?

The remakes are never as good as the original, but I might give a listen to see what they have done.

I'll probably end up downloading the David Archuleta song, as I have a super-lame crush on him and I love Go the Distance.

I may download Katy Perry's song, too..

I'm more surprised they're still making these CDs. Last one came out almost 2 years ago. I find most of the remakes are rubbish.

lol i know! and they're on they're 12th Radio Disney Jams CD! I'm starting to think maybe i should've become a disney star! they just released the track listing.
***************/RDisJam12

1. Justin Bieber – “One Time (Heartthrob Acoustic Version)”
2. Owl City – “Fireflies”
3. Miley Cyrus – “Party in the USA”
4. Nick Jonas and the Administration – “Who I Am”
5. Selena and The Scene – “Falling Down”
6. Capra – “Low Day”
7. Mitchel Musso – “Shout It”
8. Colbie Caillat – “Fallin’ for You”
9. Hannah Montana – “He Could Be the One”
10. Allstar Weekend – “Different Side of Me”
11. Demi Lovato – “Here We Go Again”
12. JONAS – “Give Love a Try”
13. Daughtry – “No Surprise”
14. Selena Gomez – “Magic”
15. Jonas Brothers – “Fly With Me”
16. Jasmine Sagginario (NBT Winner) – “Boy Crazy”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter