Disneylands Halloween Party?

rafikifan2911

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the disenyland halloween party? Is it worth the money? Can adults dress up? Are they even still doing it?

I've never been, but will be going this October. They do still do it, and adults can dress up. I heard it's well worth it.

I've been to the MHP parties in 2010 and 2011 and had a blast. The price of it is worth it for the Halloween Screams fireworks alone. Kids young and old (including adults) can dress up as little or fancy as they want to. The crowds can be heavy, but there are alot of TOT stations, parades, character interactions (the villains come out to play), and is just alot of fun to go to. The TOT lines can get long but move quickly. Best advice I've gotten for this time of year is to take a back pack, and as the TOT bags get full (they are very small, and fill easily), empty them into the backpack and keep on TOTing. I would highly recommend anyone going this time of year, and the pumpkin carving at the petting zoo near BMRR is not to be missed. Check out the Halloween time Superthread for a never ending supply of all things related to this time of year at DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter