Disneyland's 25th Anniversary

isyne4u

<font color=blue>Next time I get a craving for cak
I'm hoping some one can help me. I was telling someone the other day about being at DL for either the 25th anniversary or the 30th and while I'm tending to think it was the 25th I can't remember which one it was.

So if anyone remembers which this is please let me know....
The park was open for 2 or 3 days straight and once in they were letting people stay as long as they could. I even saw a kid passed out on main street and the people with him said he had been up for 24 hours and at DL.

The other thing I remember was there was a giant birthday cake that they were dishing out to everyone around. I remember thinking it was really good and I wanted more.

I know it was in July because that's when we would go vist my father in Cali. So I'm thinking it must have been the day of the anniversary (the 17th or the day after).

I have no pictures...my father was a schmuck and never took any. So I can't find any proof I was there!

Can anyone help???

thanks,
tara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter