Disneyland

GAN

DIS Veteran
Well ...my streak of good luck continues(did I just jinx myself?). I won $1.05 in Vegas last weekend, then tonight I threw a few bucks on keno(I rarely gamble) at a bar my buddy works at part time -hit enough to pay my bill(with a nice tip) and still go home with an extra $20. Before I left for home I checked my work email and the owner of the Company I work for bought a company out in California ...they asked me to go to Anaheim for a week in July to help with the conversion -yay!! I knew this was coming up, and they were originally going to put me in Compton ...no offense to Compton, BUT! I actually was hoping for San Diego since my wife has family out there, but I'll take Anaheim.

Have a great trip! Make sure to take in the 60th anniversary as much as you can..especially the Disneyland Forever fireworks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter