Disneyland will be MOBBED tomorrow

MAH4546

DIS Veteran
Just a warning to anybody going tomorrow: get there early, grab your FPs and prepare for lines. Tomorrow is the last day of the SoCal APs being valid until the end of summer, and Disneyland is just about guaranteed to reach capacity and be mobbed, just like it was last Tuesday on the last day of the SoCal Select APs. And the SoCal AP is much more popular than the Select.

Thanks for that info - We will be there next week and hopefully the crowds will not be totally out of hand

We were there last week on both Monday and Tuesday and it was insane- they actually opened up behind the scenes roadways, and directed people out of the park through them to keep people moving faster- main street was so full of people that it was shoulder to shoulder from one side of the other, an people stacked up as tight as you could get them- it was CRAZY!

We are at DL right now, it's not that bad yet LOL the wait times are usual 50+ for Indy and space right now. But we'll see as the day goes on. Already got our FP's so I am not that worried.

we were there yesterday and Wed. Yesterday was jammed! Tues was a little better.

does anyone know when they can start using them again at the end of summer??? I hope its not until after July 25 (thats when Im going)

thanks for the heads up, i was thinking about going tonight. maybe i'll go tomorrow instead.

We were there last week on both Monday and Tuesday and it was insane- they actually opened up behind the scenes roadways, and directed people out of the park through them to keep people moving faster- main street was so full of people that it was shoulder to shoulder from one side of the other, an people stacked up as tight as you could get them- it was CRAZY!

:scared1:

We were there the 15th-20th and I would not have been able to deal with that. I can't even imagine....

a cm told us that Winter is now more crowded than Summer...hmmm..wonder why? ;)

Maybe winter weekends, but I doubt winter weekdays would be more crowded than summer when people are out of school and taking vacations. It really does seem like there isn't a definite trend anymore though, from what I've been reading anyway. I had a friend go in early June, on a Sunday, can't remember the exact date and said it was totally uncrowded. They walked onto all the rides.

Maybe winter weekends, but I doubt winter weekdays would be more crowded than summer when people are out of school and taking vacations. It really does seem like there isn't a definite trend anymore though, from what I've been reading anyway. I had a friend go in early June, on a Sunday, can't remember the exact date and said it was totally uncrowded. They walked onto all the rides.

I dont understand why everyone was saying this week was bad, i thought it was nice considering its winter.

As long as the cheap Ap's and that ridiculous payment plan are around it will always be hard to determine the crowds.

This happened to us yesterday. It was pretty cool though going behind the scenes... very un-Disney like to see dumpsters and such.

You also want to take note that there's an 8,000 person student convention going on in Anaheim.

This happened to us yesterday. It was pretty cool though going behind the scenes... very un-Disney like to see dumpsters and such.

LIKE THE BACKSTAGE HAS TO BE ALL PRETTY? its not even behind the scenes, its just a walkways thats next to Jungle and behind the Main street buildings. WHATS SO AMAZING ABOUT THAT?

I was there yesterday and yes, it was very crowded. But also, Space AND Indy were not working at park opening, which completely threw off my FP schedule, but we still managed to hit 14 rides and see the Aladdin show from about 8AM to 6PM.

Ride breakdowns were more of a problem yesterday than crowds. It was crowded but not managable.
Splash broke down early. Indy and Screamin for a long time :scared1:
But we still did a ton of rides.
On my way back in :)

We were there from Tues 6/23 through Friday and it gradually got busier with each passing day.

Like other posters have mentioned, ride breakdowns were rampant! We were there for MM on Thursday and were the first to get to Space Mountain only to find it was down. Threw off our schedule a bit, but we collected FPs and rode it several times later that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter