• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland where do you stay?

We've stayed at Hojos and Park Vue. Both were fine. Some prefer Hojos because it's a hotel style rather than motel, but I'd probably go Park Vue again just for the location.

Any updates to this thread? I'm doing research for our 2 nights in Anaheim and I want comfy and clean (and close). I've been told the area outside of DL can be quite seedy. Any updated recommendations?

We have stayed at the Del sol inn few times since this thread was started they have a family room that you have to call to book that has a queen bed and a set of bunks in one room with a tv and then a queen bed in the other room it still only has 1 bathroom but suited us fine.

We have also stayed in a 1 and 2 bedroom suite DVC at the GCV and that is my first choice but not always the most affordable.
I stayed this year in a hotel room at PP and GCV during birthday week which just confirmed for me we prefer onsite but it's so expensive with the $ the way it is.
Next week when we are there we are staying way offsite at the Stanford inn and suites it's on the ART route rates well on Trip advisor and was a better option for our budget at this time and we are staying at one the Ramadas for 2 nights on the way home. I am not bothered being further away this trip because if the park hours but I'm sure my option will be different after we have stayed ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter