Disneyland Wedding Rehearsal!

BrideToBe82

Mouseketeer
I will be getting married in Disneyland (well at the Disneyland Hotel) in August of next year. We are looking at different places to have our rehearsal dinner at...any ideas?? We have 80+ guests and we are thinking of inviting all of them so we really need to keep the costs down.

:goofy:

How about Buca di Beppo down the street a little on Harbor? It's Italian food served family style. The food is great there and the prices are resonable. They may even have a room you can use. Here is the website for the chain Buca di Beppo website

Although I don't have anywhere to suggest myself (sorry), I would also say look into the Buca di Beppo. We just got back from our 3 weeks of "fun in the sun" and stayed right next to it. Although we never ate there, it looked nice from what we saw of it. And the atmoshere in the evening seemed good.

I hope your day goes well. We had a good old stroll around ALL the hotels this time round and seeing the wedding pavillions and how they deck out the hotel for weddings was amazing. I thought hotels down the street did it well.

Have a magical day!!!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter