• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Website New AP Winter Rates

thank you so much for posting!! I upgraded our stay last week (arriving 2/7) to concierge, but called back just now and was able to switch it to the new rate, now I only had to pay $28-44 a night for the upgrade! :)

Thanks!!!!!

Kim

Can anyone tell me what the rate would be at PPH for Feb. 25-Mar. 2? I'm thinking of upgrading to an annual pass.

Would someone be able to check for 20-March checking out on the 25th. Partial DTD view please. We have a reservation right now but I think its at 10% off right now.

Nevermind, says its only to march 15th

Thank you so much! Bummer, that rate isn't any lower than AAA right now. Priced same room with 5 one park one day tickets at $1290 tax included. Take away the $435 for the tix and it comes out to about the same.

We had AP at 10%, AAA 10% and now the special 20-25%, a bit better for us.

Jack

junmatno said:
When you say Winter Rates, do you mean Winter 2013?

Winter as in right now until spring, which is "Winter 2013". If you mean December 2013, no.

bummer, we arrive at DLH on the 29th...oh well at least getting my AAA discount

Thanks for the heads up. I am going to be there on Thursday and hoping to get the deal.

The only thing I noticed was Saturday is actually more than what I am paying now. Do you think that they can keep me at the old rate for Saturday but give me the lower price for the rest of my nights?

The difference is only $77 dollars plus tax. Still, its better than before.

I'll be calling when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Anyone know why the 9th is almost sold out for the AP rate for all three hotels?

Thanks again for the heads up blackjackdelta. I just saved $115 on my four nights at DLH. More than I original thought I would :cool1:

This gives me hope that maybe there will be a Fall special of some sort.

Thanks for posting this. Disney gave me the cheaper rate plus WOC FP's for our trip later this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter