Disneyland tokyo

stmize

Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1
wasn't sure where to post this. My brother is going to disneyland tokyo in June 2012. I was designated as the trip planner. Is there a us website I can access to gather him prices. The site I went to when I googled had the prices in their currency not U S currency. Could someone please post me a link? Thanks so much.

This is not the right forum. I am going to see if I can move this thread over to the "Other Lands/Tokyo" forum/sub-forum.:goodvibes

The english website has the prices in Yen, so you have to do the dollar conversion and it depends on how many days he wants to visit.

You can use xe.com to see how the yen converts to the dollar. Remember that you'll probably pay a 2%-3% currency conversion fee. The yen has been really strong for a couple of years now so Japan is very pricey right now.

This is not the right forum. I am going to see if I can move this thread over to the "Other Lands/Tokyo" forum/sub-forum.:goodvibes

Thanks wasn't quite sure where to post

There is a new Tokyo Disney planning book on amazon. Go search it. Forgot the name but thought I'd let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter