disneyland tickets

Single or multi-day? And what are your trip dates?
For single day tickets, there are rarely discounts. Right now, if you know an annual passholder, s/he can buy you a discounted, single day parkhopper ticket on a day that her/his pass isn't blocked out. And the passholder must accompany you the first time you go through the turnstiles. Otherwise, the best place to purchase single day tickets is through Disney, either through their website or their app. Then you'll be able to skip the ticket booths and go directly to the gates.
For multi-day tickets, LMT Club (do an internet search for a free membership code) usually has the lowest prices. Also check Mousesavers.com to see if there are any other deals that might work better for you. All of the ticket vendors they recommend are legit.
The worst place to buy DLR tickets is from an unauthorized vendor -- beware of getting scammed!

4 day park hoppers is what im looking for
i looked at the lmt club website they are the lowest in price
cause i was going to buy them from ares travel or getaway travel or undercover tourists
i have never heard of lmt club
thanks for the infortmation

4 day park hoppers is what im looking for
i looked at the lmt club website they are the lowest in price
cause i was going to buy them from ares travel or getaway travel or undercover tourists
i have never heard of lmt club
thanks for the infortmation
Lmt is good too because they e-mail you the ticket. No need to wait in a separate line when you get there.

I 100% agree with theLuckyRabbit and the second worst place to be is waiting in line to exchange a voucher at a DLR ticket booth...:)

LMTC and Undercover Tourist (go through Mousesavers for the best deal) are real "go to the gate" tickets. We use LMTC, but always have to pull the link out of my spam folder even if I have labeled them a trusted sender...I thought aRes gave you a voucher, but that could have changed.

Mike

I use Ares travel, which is recommended by mouse savers. Authorized seller of DL tickets. I have not checked them against UT, since UT started selling DL tickets.

I used to use aRes, but found that LMT Club is both less expensive and more convenient.

aRes is a voucher you have to bring to ticket booth, but they email it to you as soon as payment is processed.

Just curious how much discount does lmt give now for 4 day tickets?

LMT Club has a four-day hopper at $314.70 ($298.75 for a child). The five day is less than four dollars more: $318.06 and $301.73. Which was why my friend and I went with the five-day - even for an hour or two, it's worth an extra $4 a person, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter