• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Tickets from Safeway

Taiwankiddo2

Earning My Ears
I am looking at buying the 3day park hopper tickets from safeway but they don't say specifically if they include 1 magic morning or not. This is the one with a picture of cars on it. Any thoughts?? They are asking $250 which is gate price for same ticket with magic morning right?

I would buy them from AAA or way.com because it specifically states you get the early entry and they are cheaper too...

The ones I've bought at Safeway in the past have stated that they have MM in the "fine print" on the back of the card or on the hang tag.

We've bought our parkhoppers at Safeway & yes, any ticket over 3 days will include one magic morning. You can earn gas rewards too!!!

I bought 3-day tickets for my parents at Safeway 1 1/2 years ago. They included one magic morning. I agree with PP that you should read the fine print. It probably has information about the MM and possibly an expiration date for the tickets (which I'm guessing is 12/31/13 but that's why you should read the fine print, to be sure).

I am looking at buying the 3day park hopper tickets from safeway but they don't say specifically if they include 1 magic morning or not. This is the one with a picture of cars on it. Any thoughts?? They are asking $250 which is gate price for same ticket with magic morning right?

This sounds like the same ticket that is sold at Disney Stores. Lightening McQueen in the 10+ ticket? Then yes, in the fine print on the back of the card the ticket it is stuck to, it will say it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter