Disneyland Tickets from Safeway

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Taiwankiddo2, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Taiwankiddo2

Taiwankiddo2 Earning My Ears

I am looking at buying the 3day park hopper tickets from safeway but they don't say specifically if they include 1 magic morning or not. This is the one with a picture of cars on it. Any thoughts?? They are asking $250 which is gate price for same ticket with magic morning right?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GenGen22

GenGen22 DIS Veteran

I would buy them from AAA or way.com because it specifically states you get the early entry and they are cheaper too...

4. katejc

katejc Mouseketeer

The ones I've bought at Safeway in the past have stated that they have MM in the "fine print" on the back of the card or on the hang tag.

5. DizNee Luver

DizNee Luver Luver of all things Disney!

We've bought our parkhoppers at Safeway & yes, any ticket over 3 days will include one magic morning. You can earn gas rewards too!!!

6. longtimedisneylurker

longtimedisneylurker DIS Veteran

I bought 3-day tickets for my parents at Safeway 1 1/2 years ago. They included one magic morning. I agree with PP that you should read the fine print. It probably has information about the MM and possibly an expiration date for the tickets (which I'm guessing is 12/31/13 but that's why you should read the fine print, to be sure).

7. dizneekrazee

dizneekrazee Fullfilling my bucket list, one vacation at a time

This sounds like the same ticket that is sold at Disney Stores. Lightening McQueen in the 10+ ticket? Then yes, in the fine print on the back of the card the ticket it is stuck to, it will say it.