• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disneyland t shirt for toddler

FLCA026

Mouseketeer
We were looking for a 4T t-shirt in one of the Disney shops and the sizes were XS small etc. I ended up buying a t-shirt that was way too small. The cashier couldn't help us. Usually there are size charts at shops. I guess I will have to go back and take a 4T shirt with me to match it for sizing.

Lay a shirt that fits on a flat surface and measure the distance from arm pit to arm pit.
Then measure the length of the shirt for reference.

I have all the grandkids measurements for shirts. I carry a tape measure with me so I know what will fit for each of them.

Lay a shirt that fits on a flat surface and measure the distance from arm pit to arm pit.
Then measure the length of the shirt for reference.

I have all the grandkids measurements for shirts. I carry a tape measure with me so I know what will fit for each of them.
Good idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter