Disneyland Sweepstakes Online Giveaways

I know the sweepstakes is supposed to end on 9/11/15... But there is a weekly prize showing for 9/11/15 through 9/18/15. Maybe they are extending the promotion??
I think that is a "grand prize" prize. It'll be awarded after the daily and weekly contests have ended. In the rules it says:
  • Entries into Daily Sweepstakes are automatically entered into applicable Weekly Sweepstakes & Final Prize Sweepstakes.
  • Entries into Weekly Sweepstakes are automatically entered in Final Prize Sweepstakes.
  • Limit one (1) Final Prize Sweepstakes Entry per Day of Master Entry Period (whether automatically entered via Daily Sweepstakes Entry or Weekly Sweepstakes Entry).
It then goes on to say the "final prize" will be drawn at 11:00 AM Wednesday, 9/16/15. So, I don't think they're extending the contest, they're just announcing what the final (aka "grand") prize will be.

I think that is a "grand prize" prize. It'll be awarded after the daily and weekly contests have ended. In the rules it says:

It then goes on to say the "final prize" will be drawn at 11:00 AM Wednesday, 9/16/15. So, I don't think they're extending the contest, they're just announcing what the final (aka "grand") prize will be.

That makes a lot of sense!!! :)

Hmmm...it says you can enter the next sweepstakes from the 11th to the 18th so I don't know! It sounds like a good prize though! We shall see :)

Well...they put a new word today, so maybe they did decide to extend the weekly drawings...or at least how long you could enter the "final prize" drawing...

A new sweepstakes started today and runs into February. There is a new short code to text the words to.

Is it the same deal where you text for the daily entry you have to be present for, and you can enter online for the weekly drawing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter