Disneyland Sweepstakes Online Giveaways

From Jade's OP:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C., Mexico and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are age of majority as of date of entry. Sweepstakes starts 5:00 AM PT on 5/22/15 and ends 6:59 AM PT on 9/11/15. Weekly sweepstakes starts Friday at 7:00 AM PT each week and ends at 6:59 AM PT the following Friday. Each eligible weekly entry automatically entered into final prize sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of method of entry. Only certain prizes determined by the Sponsor will be awarded in any given week; specific prizes to be awarded in the weekly sweepstakes will be announced online at www.Disneyland.com/DiamondDays the preceding week. Correct word of the day must be included in all eligible entries. Potential winner may receive a notification text. Msg. & data rates may apply. For Official Rules including full details on how to enter, full list of prizes, privacy policy and notification, visit www.Disneyland.com/DiamondDays. Sponsor: Disney Memories, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, U.S.A.

thanks, I think I made a mistake though says you must be present to win daily prizes, should I have waited til after 11am to enter?

thanks, I think I made a mistake though says you must be present to win daily prizes, should I have waited til after 11am to enter?

No, that's fine. Each day one may enter on line.

From Jade's OP:

"NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C., Mexico and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are age of majority as of date of entry. Sweepstakes starts 5:00 AM PT on 5/22/15 and ends 6:59 AM PT on 9/11/15. Weekly sweepstakes starts Friday at 7:00 AM PT each week and ends at 6:59 AM PT the following Friday. Each eligible weekly entry automatically entered into final prize sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per person per day, regardless of method of entry. Only certain prizes determined by the Sponsor will be awarded in any given week; specific prizes to be awarded in the weekly sweepstakes will be announced online at www.Disneyland.com/DiamondDays the preceding week. Correct word of the day must be included in all eligible entries. Potential winner may receive a notification text. Msg. & data rates may apply. For Official Rules including full details on how to enter, full list of prizes, privacy policy and notification, visit www.Disneyland.com/DiamondDays. Sponsor: Disney Memories, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, U.S.A."

I was trying to figure out how they could distinguish between guests entering the daily and guests entering the weekly contests because the word of the day is the same, as is the text messaging number, but from what I can tell, only text message entries (sent between 7:00 am and 10:59 am) are included in the daily drawing. So from what I can tell, if you're at DLR, do not enter the contest using the online form (which I almost did, yikes!) because that won't qualify you for the daily contest. The online entry is only for the weekly contest, although all text entries are also included in the weekly drawing.

Is this going on the whole time the 60th is? We're going to be onsite in October, and I'd love to try to win a daily prize. I suppose they have the number you're supposed to use to text the entry to in the park itself?

The sweepstakes end at 6:59 am on September 11. So the last daily prize will be at 11:00 am on September 10th and the last weekly prize drawing will be on Friday, September 11th.

Has anyone heard anything about any winners? The odds of winning are minuscule, so I'm curious to know if anyone has actually won (and been able to claim) a prize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter