• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Special on Travel Channel

rlynch210

Earning My Ears
For those interested just thought i'd pass this along..

Tomorrow (Friday, July 2nd) The Travel Channel will be doing some type of Hour-Long Special on Disneyland. Not sure if it's been on before or not, but I'll be watching as my first time going there is a week from Sunday.

It airs from 5pm to 6pm Eastern Time, Tomorrow.

Then from 6 to 7 they are doing a special on the Disney Imagineer's

Then 7 to 8 a special on WDW.

Should be a Magical Night on the Travel Channel!

Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Yeah, it's been on before, but thanks for the heads up. I think it's the best done Disney special on the Travel Channel.

I really appreciate your tip!! I am setting the VCR in case I get too busy!! I have just started planning our trip to DL before our Repositioning Cruise and I and hungry for any DL information out there!!

Does anyone know if Disney has a promotional video for DL like they do for the Cruise lines and for WDW? I'd really like the phone number if they do!

Bummer! It looks like I read this thread a few hours too late. :( Hopefully they will air the show again before my September trip.

EmmasGrammy, I contacted DL through their website and they said that they do not have a DL promotional video to send out. I was really surprised by this, since they advertise and promote WDW and DCL to the hilt. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter