Disneyland/Southern California Parks with DDs 15 and 11

christi

Mouseketeer
Hi

We have been to WDW 3 times in the last few years and have decided that , as much as we love it, we need something new! Can anyone give me their opinion on what parks/attractions would appeal to me DH and DDs 15 and 11. Both as 'coaster junkies' (unlike me:) but I don't know a great deal about Disneyland and its counterparts. Also we are thinking of staying at Anaheim but won't be driving and wonder if this will limit our ability to see some of the other attractions. Sorry...so many questions!

I don't absolutely know this, but I have *heard* that Knottsberry has some good coasters for your big kids. :)

Looks like Grayline has an admission/shuttle "tour" on their site to various places around DLR.

I'd second the recommendation for Knott's Berry Farm - it has a whole bunch of roller coasters that should appeal to your coaster junkies! There's also Magic Mountain, but that's a lot further from DL, and probably difficult to get to if you don't drive. I don't see that Grayline has a tour there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter