• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Shuttle?

Nikkim

Mouseketeer
Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before but do Disney offer a shuttle from their hotels to the port of LA? and is there a charge?
Thanks
Nikki

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before but do Disney offer a shuttle from their hotels to the port of LA? and is there a charge?
Thanks
Nikki

I don't think Disney operates one, but I know that several operate out of that area for a charge--here is one:

http://www.primetimeshuttle.com/

We took them from the Long Beach Airport a couple of weeks ago, and then to the Santa Ana Airport--they were on time, the drivers were very courteous, and I never had any trouble with the wheelchair lift (very important to me).

No you are on your own for planning transportion to/from port.
Disneyland shuttles only go from DL to airport and back

No, your information is inaccurate. DCL does have transportation (for a fee; can't remember the exact price but it wasn't far from the $35per person each way that they charge in FL.) In CA, it might be cheaper to use a shuttle service like the pp mentioned or super shuttle and you would be more flexible with timing. But the answer to your question is Yes DCL does have transportation between the resort and port.

Additionally, you do not need to be staying at a DL hotel to book the shuttle to the port (I want to say it was $60 or $70/pp for round-trip). DH and I are staying at a good neighbor hotel, picking up the Disney transport at DL Hotel to bring us to the port. Following the cruise, DCL transport will bring us to the airport.

My Travel Agent quoted me $44 for one way from the port to our good neighbour hotel. When I actually went in to pay for the trip the price was less than $44 per person.

If you want to know the company, I can ask her and post.

No you are on your own for planning transportion to/from port.
Disneyland shuttles only go from DL to airport and back

Then DCL is lying to me and taking my money. They have transfer, and it even shows up on the online check-in as an option.

Cheers,
Josh

Then DCL is lying to me and taking my money. They have transfer, and it even shows up on the online check-in as an option.

Cheers,
Josh

lol......things do change. We went last year right after MR cruises started sailing and I'm sure this was not an option for us.......Sorry for the wrong info

Thanks for the info everyone. May look into a shuttle as think they are cheaper than the prices you guys have said.

Thanks again
Nikki

DCL does offer motorcoach transfers from the Disneyland Resorts three hotels (Disneyland Hotel, Paradise Pier & Grand Californian) to the port and from the port to the hotels for a charge of $30.00 per person each way.

DCL doesn't offer transfers from the airport to the Disneyland Resort though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter