Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

Who knew when I took this photo in Sept of 2015, that ROA would be changed forever,, in the near future??
Happy I took the time to sit and enjoy for a bit....

Disneyland20Sept20201520I-Phone20393.jpg

I know! I'm so sad that they are changing the railroad, the River of America and Tom Sawyer's Island!!! :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I am not happy about this change! I'm not into Star Wars at all... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Glad I made a point of riding the Mark Twain. I would gone to Tom Sawyer's Island and ridden the railroad too!!!

Denise,
I am not at all Happy....
I am taking a break from Disney. I will not return, until the park is finished with SWL construction!
My next trip will be a cruise or Hawaii...
I am very bummed about Walts park, and I could care LESS, about Star Wars!!

--Lori

I know! I'm so sad that they are changing the railroad, the River of America and Tom Sawyer's Island!!! :sad1: :sad1: :sad1: I am not happy about this change! I'm not into Star Wars at all... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Glad I made a point of riding the Mark Twain. I would gone to Tom Sawyer's Island and ridden the railroad too!!!

I am with you Denise. I am not happy as well with the decision of changing the track for the DLRR, RoA and TSI.

With this upcoming trip, I will have to go on all three before it closes next year.

I agree with Bret and Lori. I will be skipping Disneyland for a while. I can't see paying the exorbitant prices to go to a park that is torn up or for Star Wars Land :sad: So glad I went this year. I will go to Disney World next time I have a chunk of money and don't know what to do with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter