• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

DLR20Nikon20Nov20201420222.jpg

Thank You! Nov is a great month to go,, we usually go over Thanksgiving, and the weather is warm or hot... only once was it cold.
--Lori

Long gone.....
f242adb2-46b3-45a5-8985-75cddd817d11_zpsjfiampan.jpg

So sad. I remember when it still looked like it could be fired up - not that long ago.
I vaguely remember riding it back in the day. The painted concrete er, desert was cheesy but fun.

Funny story..
The first time I took my new wife to the park was a day after we got some terrible sun burns. It hurt us to move and we were riding all the more gentle rides because getting jarred was excruciating.
I saw BTMRR and thought it was still MTTNW and told my wife "This is a nice gentle ride".
Yep, we both screamed all the way through it but not for the same reason every body else does.

Last edited:
Were you on the top of the double decker bus when you took that picture Bret?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter