Disneyland Resort Gift Cards

foleyfun

Earning My Ears
I have, what might be, a stupid question ... I saw Disneyland Resort gift cards in the grocery store and I was wondering if anybody knows if you can use those gift cards to purchase annual passes and regular park hopper tickets. My siblings and I were going back and forth on whether to get my mom an annual pass for Christmas or to just get her 4 park hopper tickets to use to either to take my dad or to use individually to go when when we take our kids. My Dad is not a big fan so to get him an annual pass would be a waste, but my mom makes him go at least once a year with her. When my sister or I take our kids she always wants to go but it gets expensive. So, to make a long story short ... if she can use the gift certificates for either the annual pass or one day park hoppers then she can decide what would be better for her. I hope that makes sense ....

Thanks!
Kim

disneygiftcard.com is your friend. :)

Guest Services: The Disney Gift Card can be used to purchase admission tickets, annual passes, tours, and stroller and wheelchair rentals.

Other ideas. You could get her a short-term ticket from the grocery store (or even a voucher from disneyland.com, if the trip is coming up) AND a giftcard, and she can choose to upgrade her ticket to an AP when she gets there, or just use the card(s) on food and merchandise.

You could simply buy her a discounted Deluxe AP from disneyland.com/deluxeoffer. Buy it before the 31st of December, but as long as you choose the "print at home", the voucher will be good until January of 2010. Next time she goes, she can turn in the voucher, at the gates, and get a ticket-like voucher, then that day she can go have an AP made.

Of course that one assumes she DOES want an AP.

If she goes with various people through the year, it makes it nice because if she wants to treat people to food, she can get a bit of a discount. :)

Nice gift! I wish my family would think of things like that!:goodvibes

Thank you sooooo much! That information was so helpful. I am just not sure if she wants a AP or not so I think the gift card is the best way to go. This way she can use it anyway she wants to, plus there will still be time after Christmas to purchase the Deluxe AP at the discounted rate if that's what she wants to do.

Thanks for the help!

You are welcome!

Just so you know with the deluxe offer, it seems you can pay with a giftcard, but I *think* the purchase has to be totally covered by one giftcard. So be sure you give her one big enough to cover it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter