Disneyland Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
iEF3ECA2C-DB85-4EA4-BC3D-A395A4A414C6.jpg

I was so little when I last went on it...I barely remember anything!
When we were there in September, hubby took our son on, but I stayed outside with DD, so I didn't get to see it.The lines were pretty long as it was the opening day for HMH.

I hope to see it when we go back....soon!

Linda

Both are Great Photo's of Madam Leota, better than I have.
The Lilly Belle looks beautiful, How did you get to ride inside? Do you just ask a conductor?

Where was that??? I walked around for 2 days looking for all the decorations and didn't see this display...

Both are Great Photo's of Madam Leota, better than I have.
The Lilly Belle looks beautiful, How did you get to ride inside? Do you just ask a conductor?

Yes, I just asked the conductor. I was wearing a "Happy Anniversary" button. I think that may have helped. It was really cool sitting in soft seats while traveling around the park.

Ok, I know this was taken almost one year ago but I love looking at it. This is one of my daughters on the King Arthur Carousel.

100_0710.jpg

This was my favorite of all of the carved pumpkins! It's the doorknob from Alice in Wonderland. :thumbsup2

iD8B94EC7-6FE1-40B3-B2B1-53F8ADB91997.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter