Disneyland Picture of the Day #4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1907.jpg

very nice photo sherry!!!

Thank you, Sara!:goodvibes As always, yours are great too! I don't think I've seen a bad photo that you've posted on the DIS so far. They're all really good! That Nikon that you have is fantastic and you have a good eye for capturing subjects/composition. I'm considering getting a Nikon just like what you have to use along with my Canon (not that I need to carry anything else around, but the photos from that Nikon are just too cool!).

Love all these pictures!! I've spent the entire weekend looking through the previous threads! I've never been to Disneyland before and thanks to DH's California business trip this coming weekend I get to go!!! :banana:

It's going to be a short trip and I'm driving myself a little crazy trying to plan! I usually take 200-300 pics a day at Disneyworld, I'm wondering how many I will take in one day at a new park!!:confused3

Thank you, Sara!:goodvibes As always, yours are great too! I don't think I've seen a bad photo that you've posted on the DIS so far. They're all really good! That Nikon that you have is fantastic and you have a good eye for capturing subjects/composition. I'm considering getting a Nikon just like what you have to use along with my Canon (not that I need to carry anything else around, but the photos from that Nikon are just too cool!).

thanks sherry,

i think it's also the way i take my photos, in angles, never straight from left to right, if you notice carefully in my photo's i am always taking with the camera tilted, i don't know why but that is how i take my photos, it gives them a distinctive look...the camera does do well, very sharp photos! and the vivid color option is awesome! :thumbsup2..and i have had a few bad photos on the dis.,.

I think the artsy/odd angle photos are very popular these days. I've seen lots of them around the DIS. That, and also the super-close-up shots. Those are cool ways to view a well-known subject (or maybe a not-so-familiar subject?) with a fresh perspective. It's like you are looking at something familiar, but with new eyes, I guess.

Anyway, here's my contribution for the day - the artsy bridge shot!:rotfl2:

IMG_2889.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter