Disneyland Picture of the Day #4!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_4038_39_40_tonemapped.jpg

i like this pic, most people don't notice all the edible plants in this area.
I see orange or grapefruit trees, the large bush is rosemary, looks like artichoke plants behind the rosemary, and possibly cauliflour plants under the citrus trees.

I see orange or grapefruit trees, the large bush is rosemary, looks like artichoke plants behind the rosemary, and possibly cauliflour plants under the citrus trees.

I have noticed walking around Tomorrowland that there are a lot of edible plants. I rather liked that they are showing people how attractive they can make their gardens and grow edible foods.

Thanks Mikey, I love this section of the park.
Coming from Northern, NV we have no citrus tree's, so this is novel for me!

~Lori

HMMM, Can't wait for summer, now why could that be. Disneyland trip maybe?
Have you decide when your next trip will be?

Last week of June into the first few days of July. Countdown is on for us here at my house! What's exciting is that I have my 60d for this trip. Got it at Christmas and this will be the first trip with it.

Thanks Mikey, I love this section of the park.
Coming from Northern, NV we have no citrus tree's, so this is novel for me!

~Lori

Just noticed your in sparks, no citrus trees? Really? Oh well, look on the bright side, You have lots of tumbleweeds.:lmao:

Last week of June into the first few days of July. Countdown is on for us here at my house! What's exciting is that I have my 60d for this trip. Got it at Christmas and this will be the first trip with it.

SWEET!! So your about 2 months away. We're driving down to DLR on may 19, just me and my wife. We're thinking about doing a family trip in early october, our daughters want to go for Halloween again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter